UK 'ready to hand over Afghan detainees'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tuffty, May 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This made me chuckle rather a lot.

Up to 90 Afghans held at Camp Bastion are set to be returned to the Afghan authorities, the Ministry of Defence has said, after their lawyers argued that their detention could be unlawful.

Oh dear, not the outcome i think they wanted. Well done to their Lawyers and the BBC for highlighting this. This time i feel you have done the right thing. Let the Afghan Authorities deal with them in their own special and politically correct way.

I know who i would rather have guarding me and its not the Afghan Authorities
  2. once they've been handed over how long before the same lawyers are claiming against the MoD for failing to make sure they were treated correctly by the Afghans? Obviously on behalf of the families of the suddenly deceased. If we can't hand over 'hate preachers' to their own country in case they suffer torture or are prosecuted with evidence gained through torture we can't send these chaps back to their fellow afghans. we should bring them to UK for their own safety.
  3. Woops, the Politically correct Legal luvvies have screwed this up royally.
  4. Fanny.
  5. By 'up to 90' I presume they mean 'absolutely no where near 90'.
  6. You can always be relied on to make a cunt of yourself. Bet the time fly's by in your piss stained and rat infested council house you jobless scrounger. I assume with 22,927 posts you dont have a job do you. To much time on your hands i think,
  7. I'm no expert, but I think that, right there, is a bite.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Your right, dicks like him piss me off, he is prob a fat civi cunt who gets out of breath just opening his eyes in the morning. I would suggest sending him to Afghan for the Afghan Authorities to take care of but he would love having his ring probed on an hourly basis
  9. I concur. Posting a brief riposte, then waiting a while stewing in anger before editing the post to inject aimless bile, is definitely a bite.

Nom nom nom
  10. 37162448.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Fanny
  12. Go on, edit some hostility in to it.

Let the anger build up a little obviously, but you should definitely not leave it there.
  13. You bit because you're weak, petty, insecure and probably not very bright. Now you're trying to dig yourself out of a hole with a list of stock responses that wouldn't be funny if you had thought them up on the spot. You think being a 'civi' is bad because the only thing you've achieved in life is to not be one. For a bit. Assuming you're actually serving. Which you probably aren't.
  14. Sense of deja vue here! Does anyone know what the solution was when a similar problem was met in Iraq?