UK Radiography Team of the Year 2008

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Goatman, Dec 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Tri Service Rads scoop national award.....( Have I Got Old News For You Dept)

SOURCE

Well done you lot - now sort the brews :)

2. Well done guys. Ms Kilbey wont be related to the DCA in Radiology would she !

3. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Sharp or what ;-)

4. I agree well done, keep shaggin the plain film & CT radiographers why don't you! that award was submitted by a Sonographer not the staff at the coal face! Maybe now Sqn Ldr Coleman has his award he'll move on and let someone with proper leadership take control of the tri forces radiography team. Then maybe we will get some proper praise for the work our Regular & Reserve forces radiographers do for our country!

5. wow, what a definitive analysis. You are obviously an up and coming - go get 'em type. I will make sure the Sqn ldr is aware of your opinion, did you say in another thread that you were two months off qualifying and looking to join up. I shall look forward to hearing about your interview.

6. Your 'Sonographer' also happens to be a former RAF Flight Sgt with a full 22 in. Consequently she actually knows of which she speaks. As for the Sqn Ldr, he was also 'at the coal face', in the RAMC, when you were just a dribble down your dad's pants.
    What's the motive behind this garbage you're posting? Could it be that you're disappointed you can't join up with a commission?

7. Been writing any letters to the radiography press lately? :wink:

8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

looks like Rado has a long and distinguished military xray career ahead of him!

9. lol, i think he's gonna fit in quite well.

10. Until you have any idea what you're talking about, I suggest you go back in your box until you at least qualify.

What do you think us regular radiographers do? Bury our heads in the sand, waiting for a jumped up little prat like you to speak up on our behalf?

11. A couple of corrections; the sonographer in question retired as a Warrant Officer and the Sqn Ldr (nice to see that one rank was abbreviated correctly) is still green - he just wears a light blue uniform.

12. But I think that we can all agree that Gado has massive lungs though.

13. :roll: Foxy !

14. I can't, but it tends to be the case when you're a fat chick.

Rado, are you the guy that booked himself in with the CO of Blockhouse and asked if he would recruit you as a Radiography Officer?

:D

Did it work?