UK radical Muslims to mark 9/11 anniversary

I am in deep disbelief at the state of this country of late. I truly believe in democracy and free speech but these "scum" go beyond that in much the same light as the BNP does.

When will we see some political party stand up and say what the majority of the British people want to hear :evil:

Oh, before I forget......an Islamic state , here? Over my dead bleeding body :evil:

There are muslims,many moderate, who expect we will become just that - an Islamic state.

There are other threads where this is/was being discussed but in short one member truly believes muslims will become the majority in England by demographic means i.e they have larger families than us and the migration stats are frightening.

I hesitate to say it and I will truly kick myself for doing it but.................Has the BNP recently made any outrages statements? Have they said anything that some might not fully or partially agree with? Any comparison is IMHO wrong..........as I understand it the BNP has never advocated force or murder.

Even the now notorius Oldham riots were not instigated by the BNP....as I understand it they:

a) Proposed a march
b) Had it refused
c) Anti-Nazi Protestors congregated in Oldham.
d) Large gang of asian youths then attacked group of White youths.
e) Riot by largly Asian mob.

8O 8O :? :?

Ah but no LWM, you surely don't expect the truth from these clowns??

On the face of it the BNP is a fairly extreme group. Modern PC attitudes preclude people from (openly) supporting the BNP as this will lead to claims of racism. Lets face it, even being accused of racism can be fairly devastating these days.

So most people have a few ideas of how things should be but on the whole it seems to be a case of "put up and shut up". I'm sure if enough of the public demo'd against these sort of people (9/11 memorial group) there would be a change of attitude.

Maybe that's just a particularly naive political oppinion but it's nice to have hope for now.

if i could get away with it, i would slot those islamic radical clerics without a second thought, they advocate murder, destruction and killing of innocent children.
they do not deserve to live in this country whose ways they despise, yet they enjoy WESTERN benefits,drive WESTERN made cars,enjoy WESTERN education systems, protected WESTERN law and order, use WESTERN made mobile phones, use WESTERN made weapons and watch WESTERN made TV.

why don't they fcuk off back to the unholy sandpit they come from if they so depise our WESTERN livestyle, so why are they living here ?

Did you know about this?

Cleric supports targeting children
By Rajeev Syal
(Filed: 05/09/2004)

An extremist Islamic cleric based in Britain said yesterday that he would support hostage-taking at British schools if carried out by terrorists with a just cause.

Omar Bakri Mohammed, the spiritual leader of the extremist sect al-Muhajiroun, said that holding women and children hostage would be a reasonable course of action for a Muslim who has suffered under British rule.

In an interview with The Sunday Telegraph, Mr Mohammed said: "If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, it would be justified because Britain has carried out acts of terrorism in Iraq.

"As long as the Iraqi did not deliberately kill women and children, and they were killed in the crossfire, that would be okay."

Mr Mohammed, 44, who lives in Edmonton, north London, but is originally from Syria, also claimed that the Chechen rebels were not responsible for the deaths of more than 350 people - at least half of them children - who are so far known to have died in Beslan.

"The Mujahideen [Chechen rebels] would not have wanted to kill those people, because it is strictly forbidden as a Muslim to deliberately kill women and children. It is the fault of the Russians," he said.

The father of seven came to Britain in 1985 after being deported from Saudi Arabia because of his membership of a banned group. He has since been given leave by the Home Office to remain in Britain for five years but the Government is reviewing his status.

He gave an interview yesterday to promote a "celebratory" conference in London next Saturday to commemorate the third anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

Andrew Dismore, the Labour MP for Hendon, was infuriated by Mr Mohammed's comments. "That sounds to me like incitement and I will report him to Scotland Yard," he said. "It is an insult to most moderate Muslims, who are sick of people like this claiming to represent them."
[url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/09/05/wosse705.xml [/url]

Watch your backs, mates! Seriously this isn't anything to take lightly.

Sadly a large number of them export their daughters away from those WESTERN values and education while importing suitably broken brides from the "old country" for their sons.

By the way my GF and I have come to the conclusion that Muslims are into female circumcision (or Genital Mutilation to be more accurate) because they are really CRAP SHAGS and not very well endowed. Therefore they must lock their women up and remove their sensory organs to prevent them from realising just how rubbish they are.

Sorry, I digressed, let the sods have their celebration at least we know who and where they are then.

BTW

This has had wide coverage in the UK media. This revolting creature (who naturally lives on welfare benefits paid for by the people he despises so much), often spouts extreme anti-Western rhetoric. He and his organisation are widely considered to be the eyes and ears of Al-Qaeda in UK. Tony Bliar's government have signally and shamefully failed to do anything about it, for fear of losing muslim votes.

Whilst I dislike Israel's methods of dealing with alleged terrorists, I would be happy to make an exception in the case of members of Al-Mujahiroun... :twisted:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
semper said:

why don't they fcuk off back to the unholy sandpit they come from if they so depise our WESTERN livestyle, so why are they living here ?
Because, like the holy men they are, they have chosen to live in the kaffir wilderness until it can be 'educated' into the ways of the one true god, Allah !

:wink:

Bladensburg said:
By the way my GF and I have come to the conclusion that Muslims are into female circumcision (or Genital Mutilation to be more accurate) because they are really CRAP SHAGS and not very well endowed. Therefore they must lock their women up and remove their sensory organs to prevent them from realising just how rubbish they are.

Sorry, I digressed, let the sods have their celebration at least we know who and where they are then.
8O I'd rather be martyred!

Stick Knave

It looks very much as if Bliar intends to treat Islamic terrorists and their supporters the same way as he has PIRA/Sinn Fein - look at the Stansted hijackers...

semper said:
drive WESTERN made cars
Nissan Bluebirds are western?

Off the record i joined up in 92, clashed with the neo nazi's and turks in Germany, got MDd in 96 and came home to a totally different blighty..

All of a sudden Asians are everywhere, and immigration is letting any smelly tosser into my country.

Rincewind

This is absolutely disgusting......

I'm all for free speech....but this is extracting the urine.....

When the revolution comes, who'll be with me holding aloft the Queen's Colours?

RRR

Letterwritingman said:
I hesitate to say it and I will truly kick myself for doing it but.................Has the BNP recently made any outrages statements? Have they said anything that some might not fully or partially agree with? Any comparison is IMHO wrong..........as I understand it the BNP has never advocated force or murder.

Even the now notorius Oldham riots were not instigated by the BNP....as I understand it they:

a) Proposed a march
b) Had it refused
c) Anti-Nazi Protestors congregated in Oldham.
d) Large gang of asian youths then attacked group of White youths.
e) Riot by largly Asian mob.

8O 8O :? :?
Only got caught on video with a range of the elected councillors, the main boss man and some dregs sprouting out rubbish, including comments about physical violence. The TV companies broadcast so much of it that the morons couldn't deny it or say that they were mis-quoted.

Blair's thought police are everywhere and posting what I really think of Muslims on a public site might be interpreted as inciting religious hatred. Therefore, I keep my comments to this: if a Muslim (whatever age) was dying in the road in front of me, and I could save them without any undue effort on my part, I would smile and watch them die. That is not illegal (yet), but it highlights my stance. They despise the Western World yet they bleed our benefit system, healthcare, schools and anything else they can take without contributing to the country they CHOSE to live in.

They should leave and return to their filthy sandpit. One day, perhaps long after I'm pushing up daisys, the Western World might realise the big mistake it is making and correct the mistake before it is too late... :x

Latest Threads