UK Ops

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by Cuddles, Aug 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody have or know where I might obtain an aide memoire for UK Operations? I am pretty sure that 2 (NC) Sigs Bde produced something a while back but I would be very interested in any alternatives?

This is not a Sigs requirement, rather a more general operational one in support of civili authorities in the UK.

2. Bear in mind that that is only interim...

3. If you go to the CAST(S) site on the Land Warfare Centre Intraweb they have a UK Ops page there with a link to a Combat Estimate for UK Ops - dunno if that's the kind of thing you're after.

4. New version of JDP 02 UK Ops is at Ratification Draft stage now. That means that it is on its way around the key 'stakeholders' (yuk word) for their comments. It should be published in the next few months.

V-R

5. untallguy

untallguy Old-Salt Reviewer Book Reviewer

Speak to CAST (UK Ops) (if it's still called that). Based out of CAST(S) at LWC.

6. I thank you. No doubt my new CO will thank you in the form of my OJAR!

7. found my 1980 copy in the lof if its any good offers??
    Like shoot a green W@g
    batan rd a green W'g
    Arrest one
    etc......................
    etc.....................

8. I believe that CAST (UK Ops) (with input from SJC UK) are currently putting together a UK Ops aid memoir (designed as a TAM insert). Have a chat with SO2 CAST (UK Ops). (NB I don't think that CAST (UK Ops) is actually within CAST(S)).