UK MOD host international AI Defence partnership forum

16 nations are collaborating and sharing global best practice in adopting artificial intelligence (AI) to deal with defence and security challenges.

Continue reading...

If the brains of 16 country's are collaborating to perfect a AI "machine" for want of a better word, to work out how to combat-win-eliminate any threats, surely those same brains that program the machine, have already solved the problem, or am i being too naive? ( we have programmed this machine to peel eggs, it does it 10 times faster than a human, the end result is still.......... peeled eggs) o_O

Last edited:
If the brains of 16 country's are collaborating to perfect a AI "machine" for want of a better word, to work out how to combat-win-eliminate any threats, surely those same brains that program the machine, have already solved the problem, or am i being too naive? ( we have programmed this machine to peel eggs, it does it 10 times faster than a human, the end result is still.......... peeled eggs) o_O

I tend to agree what can AI do better?
Process all the Int faster but as you say someone surely has to programme it?

Plus of course if AI says this is what you should do, it is a gamble with peoples lives

(Equally of course same with a human commander)

Latest Threads