UK Legal M14 7.62 straight pull

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by DrStealth, Feb 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Neal at Suffolk Rifle Company has got a few UK Legal M14's in.

859935_10200741101156889_2048978421_o.jpg

857050_10200741092556674_118073105_o.jpg

...In either UBR (Current US DMR rifle) or original configuration.

I'v asked him about costs, hopefully will post prices later on.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Oooooh shiney.

But only the bottom one. =-)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Oh yes!!!

4. Glad to hear it. I don't like this "modern" stuff - the SLR excepted of course.

5. M14, hmm. Gizzit.

6. I was shooting with a bloke last year who had an M14...and I mean an M14 NM, not a civvie M1A. It was on a Winchester reciever with an extra heavy barrel...it was a real lump of wood & iron. First 'real' one I've ever seen...he said he'd got another one at home...on a TRW reciever.

Sadly "gizzit" didn't work...even tried it three times in rapid succession. :drool:

7. Already got one, made specially for me by Fulton Armory in the States and imported personally a few years ago.

8. Fulton Armory do straight-pulls?

Cool.

9. Did two for me (AR15 & M14 'Peerless') but charged me an extra $100 for NOT drilling the gas hole in the barrel (But they did say that they normally bought their barrels in pre-drilled so it was a special request.) I had to get another outfit to handle the export.

10. Why buy a neutered self loader for "mucho chin" when you can get good bolt rifles for peanuts?

125GBP for my (admittedly very rough) mosin and 225GBP for my (mint still wrapped in wax paper) German stamped, long action Yugo k98.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)