UK in the top 15 countries for terrorist incidents

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Jailorinummqasr, Apr 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Islamic terrorists appear to have spread themselves over many many countries according to the map.
  2. err, Saudi has a "Severe" risk, Kuwait "high", and UK "elevated"... I dunno why you think that "elevated" is worse than "high" and "severe"...
  3. Stoatman look at the Feb04 - Feb 05 Stats.

UK are in 14th place!
  4. New Zealand's looking nicer by the day.
  5. Were there really 37 bombings & terrorist-related shootings (but almost all bombings) in the UK last year? That's almost one every 10 days - how come I didn't hear of them, and I read the paper almost every day???
  6. Because they're mostly small incidents with no casualties I guess :? - I know there were a couple of bombs in Liverpool recently because there was/is a feud on between the gangsters who want to run the doormen for the clubs - there was also a Liverpool reserve team player shot in the arse in a "drive by" of a club during the same feud.
  7. Wonder how many incidents are left if you subtract Ulster? :roll:
  8. Becuase Mein Fuhrer and Mr Goebbels II have kept it from the ears of the people in order to keep us believing that we are winning the war on terror. :D
  9. But watch out for the publicity campaign when they want to scare us into handing over more power to them ...