UK 'grooming' gang rapes: Rotherham, Oldham, Telford and on and on

DSJ

LE
A ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No words!

He's right.

His son DOES need a role model.

Just not him or any of his convicted repugnant, perverted, deviant, morally abhorrent rapey friends.

It makes you sick, doesn't it? No wonder people are losing faith in this country.

What's the point of even trying to be honest, paying taxes or defending the realm if the state lets people like this off?

At least in China/America/Russia/Saudi he would be given a very hard time or shot. Our problem is that we lack the confidence to deliver justice when someone is so obviously evil or had committed evil deeds.

Which, incidentally, is also why we need the death penalty.
The general public (outside the M25) I believe would be quite happy for this flotsam of pond scum to be deported, or parachuted into the Atlantic wearing concrete boots.

The issue we have is a judiciary that is very much like our media, full of left wing, stick it to the government, oxygen thieves that are a product of our lovingly left wing university education system.

There will be no change in this country being seen as a soft touch for criminals all the time we are subject to the idiocy that we see from the law.

As has been pointed out many times the problem is Common Purpose, The long March through the Institutions, the Labour Party, and others.
These are at the heart of the problem and are not going away.
I am very glad I made the decision not to have children when i did.

Sadly the inability too deport it's just another example of the 'Justice System' being subverted and gamed. This is the result of decades of treating victims as those who don't matter for the sake of diversity.

That are a product of our lovingly left wing university education system.

I saw it first hand for the first time at my wife's graduation ceremony yesterday. They wheeled out some bloke from Ghana to receive an honorary doctorate for a lifetime studying 'humanities' or whatever whereby we received a 20 minute subtle lecture on slavery and white guilt to several hundred impressionable graduates.

It was incredible.

Unfortunately it appears none will be deported due to consideration for their 'human rights'

This despite their complete disregard for the 'human rights' of the hundreds of underage girls they regularly abused.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Unfortunately it appears none will be deported due to consideration for their 'human rights'

This despite their complete disregard for the 'human rights' of the hundreds of underage girls they regularly abused.
A question: what does an individual have to do to forfeit his/her human rights?

It seems to me that the most heinous of crimes can be committed and yet that individual's rights and wishes must still be respected.

There is something very wrong with that.

It seems to me that the most heinous of crimes can be committed and yet that individual's rights and wishes must still be respected.

And this is where we fall down, when you commit a crime, especially ones as severe as rape and murder then you (IMO) have committed an act where you cease to be allowed human rights. Human rights should be there to protect the innocent and vulnerable, not those that commit intolerable harm.

If you are a guest or immigrant to this country, then you chose to come here to make a better life for yourself, if you commit a crime while a guest or we have adopted you, then after sentence you are stripped of your UK citizenship, loaded on the first plane back to your country of origin and flown there, never to return.

Those that commit those crimes that are citizens of the UK should either be put to death, or castrated....

Time to stop being all lovey dovey , as it clearly doesn't work.

Chap called Billy just been interviewed by Talk Tv who has this website

Saying how angry the people of Rochdale are and who can blame them

Drop them a line asking what can be done. Even if it's just an online partition at change.org we should let politicians at local and national level know just how sick and tired we are that everyone is turning a blind eye to such vile scum

There is.

A case to considere was that of Hook Hamsa or Abu Hamsa Al-Masri. While incarnated in the UK on charges for sixteen offences including inciting violence and racial hatred, he was treated incredibly softly here but faced extradition to the US where criminals are treaded in a manner designed to punish, not simply hold them in comfort.

It took far too long a long time, but after years the UK no longer has to fork out massive sums to hold him the manner he had become accustomed to, and he is now reaping the true consequences of his behaviour.

He fought long and hard...aided by the the incredible backlog in the legal system where defendants abuse human rights laws by dragging out their case.

One optiont is to do what other EU countries have done and simply ignore the European Court and deport their criminals. Another to replace everything with a British Bill of Rights.

Unfortunately the second option will be hijacked by our large numbers of woke huggyfeelys along with the numerous HR lawyers who live on the legal aid provided to these criminals.

one only has to look at the example of the difficulties presently being experienced to legacy deport the huge number of illegal immigrants to this country who the minute they arrive are supported, unlike the struggle facing those who comply with the law and come here legally.

It is indeed perverse.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
And this is where we fall down, when you commit a crime, especially ones as severe as rape and murder then you (IMO) have committed an act where you cease to be allowed human rights. Human rights should be there to protect the innocent and vulnerable, not those that commit intolerable harm.

If you are a guest or immigrant to this country, then you chose to come here to make a better life for yourself, if you commit a crime while a guest or we have adopted you, then after sentence you are stripped of your UK citizenship, loaded on the first plane back to your country of origin and flown there, never to return.

Those that commit those crimes that are citizens of the UK should either be put to death, or castrated....

Time to stop being all lovey dovey , as it clearly doesn't work.
I have to disagree; removing all human rights from criminals is a step too far. The fact that a mass murderer is not punished (let alone strung up from a tree) without due process is a bedrock of civil society, there are places in the world you can go and live under those (lack of) rules, none of them very nice. That is not to say that there are not serious problems with how our legal system operates which need to dealt with, but throwing the baby out with the bath water is just not a viable answer.

Presumption of innocence, the right to a trial, prisoners' rights, all of these things mean that if you are falsely accused you will probably not go to prison and will almost definitely live to tell the tale. If the price for that is that rape gang members don't get murdered, I can live with it.

I want the perpetrators of the rapes punished and where possible deported; if that cannot happen then there is something wrong with the system, but it doesn't mean that we should bin the lot and start slaughtering those who we think did it, which is what removing all human rights leads to..

Indeed not only wrong, but it also fundamentally undermines decent society, by protecting the criminal not the victim. Yet some of the 'Big Brains' across politics, old media and academia cannot or rather I think, refuse to acknowledge this simple truth. This societal gap across the nation is as clear as day to see.

DSJ

LE
There is.

A case to considere was that of Hook Hamsa or Abu Hamsa Al-Masri. While incarnated in the UK on charges for sixteen offences including inciting violence and racial hatred, he was treated incredibly softly here but faced extradition to the US where criminals are treaded in a manner designed to punish, not simply hold them in comfort.

It took far too long a long time, but after years the UK no longer has to fork out massive sums to hold him the manner he had become accustomed to, and he is now reaping the true consequences of his behaviour.

He fought long and hard...aided by the the incredible backlog in the legal system where defendants abuse human rights laws by dragging out their case.

One optiont is to do what other EU countries have done and simply ignore the European Court and deport their criminals. Another to replace everything with a British Bill of Rights.

Unfortunately the second option will be hijacked by our large numbers of woke huggyfeelys along with the numerous HR lawyers who live on the legal aid provided to these criminals.

one only has to look at the example of the difficulties presently being experienced to legacy deport the huge number of illegal immigrants to this country who the minute they arrive are supported, unlike the struggle facing those who comply with the law and come here legally.

It is indeed perverse.

Abu Hamza may well wish he was dead at this stage. Life in Supermax in isolation, , almost no fresh air or sunshine, hooks taken away, and supposedly going blind in his cell. It took far too long for him to face a punishment that the crime merited.

Surely if people from that part of the world enrich this one so well, they'd be delighted to be sent back?

You import the third world to the first world, and this is what happens.

Abu Hamza may well wish he was dead at this stage. Life in Supermax in isolation, , almost no fresh air or sunshine, hooks taken away, and supposedly going blind in his cell. It took far too long for him to face a punishment that the crime merited.

That is where the deterrence factor kick in.

Over there he he will regret he transgressed the hospitality and tolerance he was shown, to a greater degree than he did over here.

Unfortunately the criminal justice system over here remains a soft touch.

It has been said, 'hard time produce hard men'...One sincerely hopes so because so far it produced only a massive weeping, wailing, and striking, by soft, woke, bunny hugging snowflakes, who don't know how good they have had it compared to most of the rest of the world.

Last edited:
That is where the deterrence factor kick in.

Over there he he will regret he transgressed the hospitality and tolerance he was shown, to a greater degree than he did over here.

Unfortunately the criminal justice system over here remains a soft touch.

It has been said, 'hard time produce hard men'...One sincerely hopes so because so far it produced only a massive weeping, wailing, and striking, by soft, woke, bunny hugging snowflakes, who don't know how good they have had it compared to most of the rest of the world.

Where does the tipping scale start for hard times? I would have thought the mass rape of vulnerable white girls by certain sections of society may have led to something.

I suppose most of society is too busy working and paying the mortgage and has too much to lose by speaking out and losing their job. The other half are too busy watching Jeremy Kyle, playing Xbox and drinking cheap cider to care.

Instead of being lectured by trans activists on the correct use of pronouns, perhaps we should have an awareness course about underage girls getting into Pakistani taxi cabs?

Kind regards,

Dashing _Chap
Ze/they/them/fluffy kitten

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to disagree; removing all human rights from criminals is a step too far. The fact that a mass murderer is not punished (let alone strung up from a tree) without due process is a bedrock of civil society, there are places in the world you can go and live under those (lack of) rules, none of them very nice. That is not to say that there are not serious problems with how our legal system operates which need to dealt with, but throwing the baby out with the bath water is just not a viable answer.

Presumption of innocence, the right to a trial, prisoners' rights, all of these things mean that if you are falsely accused you will probably not go to prison and will almost definitely live to tell the tale. If the price for that is that rape gang members don't get murdered, I can live with it.

I want the perpetrators of the rapes punished and where possible deported; if that cannot happen then there is something wrong with the system, but it doesn't mean that we should bin the lot and start slaughtering those who we think did it, which is what removing all human rights leads to..
I’m not sure that’s what was being said.

This piece of rubbish has been convicted after due process. What he’s doing now is a ploy to stay here.

He comes from a culture where the aggrieved have a say in their transgressors’ future. Let that be so in cases such as this.

Culture or no, rape is wrong and he knows that. He went ahead anyway. It’s too late to cry.