Simmerit

War Hero
From the report:

There is no doubt that there were, throughout this period, legitimate
concerns on the part of both the council and the police that the high-profile
convictions of predominantly Pakistani offenders across the country could be

capitalised on by a far-right agenda and lead to the victimisation of the
Pakistani community. Social cohesion and far-right activity had been a
consistent focus of the public authorities in Oldham since the 2001 riots.

Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

Oh that’s OK then. Let’s just let them rape and sexually abuse hundreds of young white girls as the right wing could possibly use this to victimise a bunch of sodomists, rapists and child abusers.

They should castrate the lot of them and imprison the public sector shower that continues to allow and allowed this to happen.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
There is no Far Right conspiracy. The spectre of it is used against anyone who, rightly (small 'r'), objects to this behaviour.

I'm fed up of reading about the 'growing' XRW threat. It has been predicted as imminent for years.

It's not there. Repeat: it is not there.

The dad of a Rotherham survivor says it’s “atrocious” that no police have been arrested over the scandal - yet he was held by officers twice.

he was ‘arrested’ by police for breaching the peace as he tried to rescue his daughter.

He said he admits ‘kicking off’ more than a decade ago but explains he was outside a flat where his daughter was being abused by a paedophile gang.

suffered a stroke and a heart attack, was diagnosed with secondary PTSD, which has been blamed on the trauma his family has endured.

To add to the stress they have also received death threats and in one incident a fake gravestone was dumped in front of his bungalow with his name on it.

The Mirror is not my usual read but has been excellent on this issue and it's Telford investigation deserves immense respect for soild real journalism.

“I was on the phone (to a senior police officer). I was asking why no action had been taken despite our calls,” he said.

“We’d made that many reports, we had a phone bill for just under £600 for the month. Bear in mind that was the early 2000s.

“He turned around and said ‘you know why! If it comes out what Pakistanis are doing, there will be riots. I said that makes no difference, these victims are children being attacked by grown men.

“He had a right attitude and said ‘I’m only going to tell you once. It’s been going on for at least 30 years and we know it as ‘p**i shagging’.

“He was talking about children who were being drugged, beaten and raped. I was furious to be honest.”

The dad said he felt deceived by police officers who claimed he was suffering this alone.

“They said it was only happening to us in Rotherham when there were at least 1400 families going through the same.
“I blame the police as equally as the perpetrators because they allowed it to happen.

“The families were all sacrificed to keep this secret all those years ago, it still makes me fume now. They could have stopped it then.

I really want to know the names of all the Police involved, not just the usual 'has retired no action can be taken'

The two companies engaged to provide the report are tiny. Two directors per company. Small with no real profile. I don't know how to interpret their choice.

With the Oldham report Maggie Oliver Foundation* published a press release saying that they had confidence in it as it names plenty of names, so not the Rotherham one.

I guess the small size of the companies doing the report is because they were specially created and/or non of the large ones wanted to go anywhere near it.

* the only touchstone of excellence in the whole 'grooming (rape) gang horror.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
It is doubtful that many who have posted in the previous locked thread about this terrible affair, are at all surprised that no officer has been sacked or more rightly prosecuted much less any within the local authority... 'Individual accountability' particularly in public office, it seems is of no importance.

The worst thing is that I have no doubt that this is still an ongoing practice and still being covered up or ignored, too maintain the fiction that diversity and multiculturalism is our strength... Across many parts of the nation.

There was a post on LBC yesterday about certain diseases like Polio were making a comeback in London.

NHS had already pinpointed it was largely Afghan in origin.

Reading through the comments was just a load of white people having a go at each other for being gammon / woke / racist / leftie tossers etc.

Nobody seemed to care about the sheer numbers slipping through the net are not going to be screened for such diseases and are a risk to themselves and others. Nobody seemed to care the runners are most likely going to end up in modern slavery washing cars all day for £15 and being housed in slum digs. There was even one guy trying to blame the outbreak on the Armed Forces, which did make me chuckle since we haven't been there as a sizeable force since Oct 2014 but hey ho...

But in terms of sitting down at a table, giving this issue serious thought and discussion - this is what we're up against.

And anyone see another ECHR case coming on...

A reason put forward against deportation."...his son needs a role model..."
What would this "role model" be teaching his son?
Can't he take his son with him if he's so concerned?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
A ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No words!
A reason put forward against deportation."...his son needs a role model..."
What would this "role model" be teaching his son?
Can't he take his son with him if he's so concerned?
Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a judge with the minerals to tell this oxygen-breathing turd that he’s proven himself incapable of being a role model?

Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a judge with the minerals to tell this oxygen-breathing turd that he’s proven himself incapable of being a role model?
No such judge exists in the UK judicial system, and even if they did they would be out of a job in minutes if they uttered those lines.

To add, he will probably be awarded a new identity, house and benefits so he isn't the subjected to harassment and recriminations

To add, he will probably be awarded a new identity, house and benefits so he isn't the subjected to harassment and recriminations

Better throw in plastic surgery as well

_118843347_khanrauf.jpg

Blogg

LE
And anyone see another ECHR case coming on...

Hence Lefty outrage at proposed Bill of Rights

There was a post on LBC yesterday about certain diseases like Polio were making a comeback in London.

NHS had already pinpointed it was largely Afghan in origin.

Reading through the comments was just a load of white people having a go at each other for being gammon / woke / racist / leftie tossers etc.

Nobody seemed to care about the sheer numbers slipping through the net are not going to be screened for such diseases and are a risk to themselves and others. Nobody seemed to care the runners are most likely going to end up in modern slavery washing cars all day for £15 and being housed in slum digs. There was even one guy trying to blame the outbreak on the Armed Forces, which did make me chuckle since we haven't been there as a sizeable force since Oct 2014 but hey ho...

But in terms of sitting down at a table, giving this issue serious thought and discussion - this is what we're up against.

There is no sitting at the table, the narrative has been clearly set and has been for quite some years now. Any talk of CSE, and or the impact of uncontrolled immigration is the 'Right' seeking too stirring up division and racism. Thus no serious thought or discussion will take place.

The only mainstream media that covering this on a regular basis is the news paper that shall not be named Talk radio / tv and GB News. That the BBC did a sidebar story on this must have been through gritted teeth, yesterday and now its been relegated to 'local regional' news. As I say the narrative is clearly set once again.

edited too add talk tv / radio

Last edited:
..and there'd be shock and horror if someone decided to meet out justice in their own way against these scum.

It makes you sick, doesn't it? No wonder people are losing faith in this country.

What's the point of even trying to be honest, paying taxes or defending the realm if the state lets people like this off?

At least in China/America/Russia/Saudi he would be given a very hard time or shot. Our problem is that we lack the confidence to deliver justice when someone is so obviously evil or had committed evil deeds.

Which, incidentally, is also why we need the death penalty.

Latest Threads