UK 'grooming' gang rapes: Rotherham, Oldham, Telford and on and on

Left-leaning administrators seem to be finding an increasingly sympathetic ear among a similarly inclined judiciary."
This is the bit that really worries me.

There's been a definite colouring of a number of legal outcomes that I hadn't expected with obvious political bias.

Well, they've been 'at it' since the 50's.

You'd need to first sort out education - from pre-school to universities. No point in clearing out the rainbow flag bearing bunch in the Police if you're just going to replace them with worse, which is what's coming out of tertiary education now, same with the Civil Service. How on earth can government function when the majority of the people turning the wheels have been brainwashed into thinking we're the worst country on the planet and need to be punished for it?

It'll take just as long to get it back.
I've posted this before but i have 2 very intelligent friends in local gvmt who are clearly Common Purposed.
When they spout the gibberish their eyes glaze over as their brain has to shut down.
It is frightening to watch.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

There's been a definite colouring of a number of legal outcomes that I hadn't expected with obvious political bias.
Oooooh....

Before that happens, you'd need to deconstruct the institutions and rebuild from the ground up - the so called 'racist' institutions that actively stymie any attempts to address the issue.

Indeed - if an institution is racist it is because the most senior members of that institution are racist and the behaviours they reward and the people they recruit and promote reflect that. There is no other possibility, they are the literal embodiment of the institution.

If any chief constable (or other VSO of any organisation) announces that his institution is racist then he and his entire cohort should be sacked the very next day, do not pass go, do not collect gold-plated pension.

I've posted this before but i have 2 very intelligent friends in local gvmt who are clearly Common Purposed.
When they spout the gibberish their eyes glaze over as their brain has to shut down.
It is frightening to watch.
Makes you wonder if the stuff about them using NLP is true.

Helped by training/membership of Common Purpose which has infiltrated much/most of our establishment!!

I know the Christian Scientists or whatever L Ron Hubards group is called do as I attended a session for a short time.
Very frightening, and stupid.
It relies on ignorance and repitition which is also what the bbc relies on.

NLP is everywhere, salesmen use it all the time, advertisers use it, all sorts of training organisations. There's little doubt that it works, just 99% of the time it's used for evil.

I know the Christian Scientists or whatever L Ron Hubards group is called do as I attended a session for a short time.
Very frightening, and stupid.
It relies on ignorance and repitition which is also what the bbc relies on.

Lots of these "cults" are evil & money grabbing by the leaders duping the gullible e.g. Jonestown - Wikipedia where almost a thousand commited or were forced to commit suicide!
& Waco siege - Wikipedia Where almost 80 died.

As Marx said religion is the opiate of the people, especially for the gullible & needy and much seems to originate in the middle east, ... Judaism, Christianity & Islam and their various offshoots, much be something in the water there!
I mean can you imagine today if some nutter came along & claimed a burning bush spoke to him or he could walk on water etc, etc. he'd be locked up in a secure nuthouse before you could blink!!

Last edited:
Lots of these "cults" are evil & money grabbing by the leaders duping the gullible e.g. Jonestown - Wikipedia where almost a thousand commited or were forced to commit suicide!
& Waco siege - Wikipedia Where almost 80 died.

As Marx said religion is the opiate of the people, especially for the gullible & needy and much seems to originate in the middle east, ... Judaism, Christianity & Islam and their various offshoots, much be something in the water there!
I mean can you imagine today if some nutter came along & claimed a burning bush spoke to him or he could walk on water etc, etc. he'd be locked up in a secure nuthouse before you could blink!!
Was that Groucho?

Traditional Burton upon Trent names...

Came here to post this. No mention of the ethnicity of the victims. All 13 years old and happened four years ago. The seven "men" were jailed for a combined 51 years. So, after time served and good behaviour, they will be out next year.

Londo

LE

Tyk

LE
It's rather depressing that it's taken this long for an issue that's been running for so many years to come to light - the overriding message being that it's well known about and always has been, but it's effectively been covered up due to the fear of racism accusations and a desire to pander to the "diversity" agenda.

It came to light in Rotherham, but it's clearly a nationwide issue, one that needs to be robustly gripped. The appetite to grip it and tackle it head on appears to be lacking at all levels.

It's rather depressing that it's taken this long for an issue that's been running for so many years to come to light - the overriding message being that it's well known about and always has been, but it's effectively been covered up due to the fear of racism accusations and a desire to pander to the "diversity" agenda.

It came to light in Rotherham, but it's clearly a nationwide issue, one that needs to be robustly gripped. The appetite to grip it and tackle it head on appears to be lacking at all levels.

Hush, now. You know that these are just rogue individuals. Their pedophile, pro slavery, anti feminist prophet mandates it so.

And even more depressing that hardly any of these scum are ever deported back to the s**tholes they or their family originate from. IMHO they and all their extended families should be on the next flight home first having seized all their illgotten assetsto pay compo to the victims & the cost of prosecuting and removing them. It would provide a sharp lesson to all other incomers, come, work, obey ourlaws and fit in with our ways or FO back to whence you came!!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
And even more depressing that hardly any of these scum are ever deported back to the s**tholes they or their family originate from. IMHO they and all their extended families should be on the next flight home first having seized all their illgotten assetsto pay compo to the victims & the cost of prosecuting and removing them. It would provide a sharp lesson to all other incomers, come, work, obey ourlaws and fit in with our ways or FO back to whence you came!!
It's ironic that the right to a family life is the card played when so much damage has been done to other families.

It also shows a complete lack of scruples, remorse or indeed any of the empathy for their victims that the criminal justice system is supposed to engender.

That alone should be reason enough, in a moral world, for them to be sent on their way.

As I mentioned on another thread ....

They're not the first and wont be the last from that part of the world . I can remember at least one similar case reported in the papers .

This is apart from all the child rapists imported from further afield
Where are they from Londo?

It's ironic that the right to a family life is the card played when so much damage has been done to other families.

It also shows a complete lack of scruples, remorse or indeed any of the empathy for their victims that the criminal justice system is supposed to engender.

That alone should be reason enough, in a moral world, for them to be sent on their way.
And their families with them, so they have their family life, but elsewhere and at their own cost.