UK 'grooming' gang rapes: Rotherham, Oldham, Telford and on and on

Rotherham 'grooming' gang rape report out on Police 'failings'

Critics say a watchdog's findings, on the police response to sexual abuse of about 1,400 girls in the town from 1997 to 2013, tread little new ground.
South Yorkshire Police is criticised in the report, which confirms no officers were sacked despite 265 separate complaints.
The force has apologised to victims.
Police and Crime Commissioner Dr Alan Billings said the report failed to "identify individual accountability" and contained "few new findings" despite years of "costly investigations".

No police sackings, but you can bet that "lessons have been learnt", well not to get caught out next time at least

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Failed to identify individual accountability?

Off the top of my head, what about the desk officer in the station who turned away 12 year old Sophie who came in to complain she'd been sexuality assaulted, by telling her to come back when she wasn't drunk, whereupon she was led away by another Pakistani male and subjected to further sexual assault?

The one place she should have been safe.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I read the first few pages of that report and it said that no councillors tried to cover up anything, GMP said they'd only received two reports which were unsubstantiated.

Rivendell care home, where paedos would hang around until they saw girls come out, trying to entice them, said: "Nothing to see here."

The CPS wouldn't "engage" with prosecutions against the arrested men.

GMP said there was "no evidence" that taxi drivers were ferrying around and abusing girls.

Oldham council didn't revoke those taxi drivers' licences to operate, even though an alarming number had sexual assault allegations against them.

Indeed, it appears that only Journalist "A" followed the story and alerted the rozzers.

Either the authors of the report are completely gullible, or stupid.

It appears to be a case of taking people at their word - people who have a vested interest in not letting the truth out and have had a lot of time to get their stories straight.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
From the report:

There is no doubt that there were, throughout this period, legitimate
concerns on the part of both the council and the police that the high-profile
convictions of predominantly Pakistani offenders across the country could be

capitalised on by a far-right agenda and lead to the victimisation of the

Pakistani community. Social cohesion and far-right activity had been a
consistent focus of the public authorities in Oldham since the 2001 riots.

Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

Failed to identify individual accountability?

As I posted in the Police Farce Thread

One parent concerned about a missing daughter said they were told by an officer “it was a ‘fashion accessory’ for girls in Rotherham to have an ‘older Asian boyfriend’ and that she would grow out of it”.

Another parent was told by an officer investigating the rape of his 15-year-old daughter in a Rotherham park that the incident would teach the child a “lesson”.

There is another 2 above that should have been held accountable.

Official report into the Oldham 'grooming' gang case out and it is really bad, especially on the council and Manchester Police cover-ups

I’ve said it before (I think) on here..
Not sure cos the Red Mist descends ...

I was dating t'other half at the time, she was a Crown Court custody officer, in a couple of very prominent North West Courts, with large populations of a certain persuasion.

I thought her rantings (Typical forgotten mining town upbringing) were typical of those with a bigoted small minded outlook on life.
Some date nights were a complete disater, with me ending up as her counsellor rather than potential sh*g...
Those were the days she'd been cuffed to the scum (an awful lot when bailed suddenly rediscovered their 'roots' in that dry and dusty far away land) and sat listening through hours of proceedings of the most horrifying abuse, interpreters/legal leeches/ procedural snarlups galore..
"No speak English" (until their in cell refreshements were ten minutes late, etc)

What got to her the most, (there are plenty of white scummy paedo families on 'the list' come the day)was that as soon as a specimen was brought up to be remanded, arraigned or very occasionally tried..

" The F*kin Court reporters put their pens down and go for a brew......all of em"

"Everyone knows what's going on, everyone's scared of saying owt about it.."

She even tackled our well known Local BBC TV News Crime Reporter one day, he was covering a 'celeb' driving case, telling him he should be reporting what was going on in her Courtroom instead(he nodded and sighed)

Her previous partner was a serving GMP officer of that patch 'softly softly' didn't come into it...
The message from above was all about 'Community cohesion, not upsetting the delicate balance etc.'

I'm not sure of the posting rules in this part of the site, but

C***S EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM...
I wish on them everything done to those girls, with a diseased, rotting hyena phallus.
Gold plated Public Sector Pensions is what they get......

ETA.
I don't include the Judiciary in that accurate description, their off duty utterances certainly cut through the legalese.
It's inconceivable that the Lord Chancellor's Office wasn't getting the 'heads up'.....

When I watched that Tw*t Burnhams dripping apology yesterday...
Well I know my blood pressure/ heart can't be in that bad a nick!

A good job our country isn't importing ever more of these people, otherwise they might become a majority and we could find the future to be rather like this for the whole kingdom instead of just poorer towns in the north.

No doubt our children and grandchildren will thank us for our multicultural values and foresight.

I wonder if similar things happen elsewhere in Europe? The feckless chav parents are also to blame.

No police sackings, but you can bet that "lessons have been learnt", well not to get caught out next time at least
In unrelated news, Acme Shredding Company report a surge in orders in the North of England, due to previous equipment being "worn out"

As I posted in the Police Farce Thread

There is another 2 above that should have been held accountable.
Dear God , if those accounts had been about white men abusing girls of a Pakistani or another minority background , we'd never hear the end of it .
The scales of justice are supposed to be even , and 'till they are applied evenly and , frankly in a proportionally sensible way , such as regarding actual crimes like robbery , intimidation and physical violence more seriously than racist or homophobic name calling , there is no hope for this country .

Last edited:
A good job our country isn't importing ever more of these people, otherwise they might become a majority and we could find the future to be rather like this for the whole kingdom instead of just poorer towns in the north.

No doubt our children and grandchildren will thank us for our multicultural values and foresight.

I wonder if similar things happen elsewhere in Europe? The feckless chav parents are also to blame.
Being the Step/Father of six daughters, I'm already bloody triggered (not as much as t'other half) by this 'demographic uptick'...

(To make matters worse, daughter#1 has fallen for a Dusky type of that persuasion,not only that,the b#gger resides on @CaptainRidiculous' manor!)

Btw.
Not so much a Chav parent(my expensive education precludes that)
Redneck hillbilly .....maybe!

It is doubtful that many who have posted in the previous locked thread about this terrible affair, are at all surprised that no officer has been sacked or more rightly prosecuted much less any within the local authority... 'Individual accountability' particularly in public office, it seems is of no importance.

The worst thing is that I have no doubt that this is still an ongoing practice and still being covered up or ignored, too maintain the fiction that diversity and multiculturalism is our strength... Across many parts of the nation.

Being the Step/Father of six daughters, I'm already bloody triggered (not as much as t'other half) by this 'demographic uptick'...

(To make matters worse, daughter#1 has fallen for a Dusky type of that persuasion,not only that,the b#gger resides on @CaptainRidiculous' manor!)

Btw.
Not so much a Chav parent(my expensive education precludes that)
Redneck hillbilly .....maybe!
It's becoming more difficult to argue against the supposed far right theory that we're being racially replaced.

It also doesn't help matters when some Chinese lady from the NYT calls for white people to be cancelled, and then gets away with it, or when BLM protestors yell out that "your grandkids are going to be black."

In America it doesn't matter because it's never been a white country. Europe is different, we have a small population and we're being swamped. I'm pretty sure China/India/Asia wouldn't put up with this crap or be labelled Nazis/bigots for pointing it out.

From the report:

There is no doubt that there were, throughout this period, legitimate
concerns on the part of both the council and the police that the high-profile
convictions of predominantly Pakistani offenders across the country could be

capitalised on by a far-right agenda and lead to the victimisation of the
Pakistani community. Social cohesion and far-right activity had been a
consistent focus of the public authorities in Oldham since the 2001 riots.

Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

The 2001 'Oldham riots.' I seem to remember had aspects of CSE at its roots also.

It's becoming more difficult to argue against the supposed far right theory that we're being racially replaced.

It also doesn't help matters when some Chinese lady from the NYT calls for white people to be cancelled, and then gets away with it, or when BLM protestors yell out that "your grandkids are going to be black."

In America it doesn't matter because it's never been a white country. Europe is different, we have a small population and we're being swamped. I'm pretty sure China/India/Asia wouldn't put up with this crap or be labelled Nazis/bigots for pointing it out.

The supposed 'Far Right Theory' actually has its roots in the Left, many of whom who have lauded the replacement of those who wont vote for the left.

Latest Threads