UK *** gangs Vol.II

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Jan 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nine arrested in teenager sex exploitation inquiry

Nine men have been arrested as part of a police investigation into sexual exploitation of teenage girls in Greater Manchester.

They were held on suspicion of rape, inciting child prostitution, allowing a premises to be used for prostitution and sexual activity with a child.

The Asian men, aged between 20 and 40 from Rochdale and Heywood, were arrested on 21 December.

BBC News - Nine arrested in teenager sex exploitation inquiry

2. I'd be intrested to hear if theres any link between the two cases

3. As in a co-ordinated organisation? Or simply a growing fashion for such activity?

4. I was thinking more of police sharing intelligence

5. Publicity for the first = police being allowed to take action in the second, even if it does 'impact negatively on community relations'.

6. Ahhh sorry, I get you.
    I would like to hope there is a serious intelligence sharing effort on this. An article the other day suggested that upwards of 4000 young women and girls have fallen victim to this crime.
    It is a sorry reflection on UK society that we have been ignoring this for several years and pretending it isn't an issue.

7. Don't mind me, I'll just sit over here in the corner while I'm waiting for the inevitable.

8. Well there is that, yes :-D

However, we may eventually reach the point where we can discuss these things like adults. We can live in hope anyway.

9. The rest of it reads:

10. According to Sky News the investigation has been ongoing since 2008

11. Nothing if not thorough, then.

12. Mmmh. How many additional victims suffered in that time frame?

13. I would imagine as many as suffer in a drug smuggling operation. No point rounding everyone up without proof is there?

14. Budge up and make a bit of room.

15. this has been going on in the north and the midlands for quite a while now....

thing is the police have been afraid of doing anything about it - all because of community cohesion..but i guess the "cat is out of the bag" now so i will happily put money on a lot more arrests of so called asian men....lets face facts here, muslim men see white women as kuffar - easy meat and prey and believe it is there right to "help themselves" before they are married off..sad and very sickening im afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg.