UK *** gangs Vol.II

P

pp0470

Nine arrested in teenager sex exploitation inquiry

Nine men have been arrested as part of a police investigation into sexual exploitation of teenage girls in Greater Manchester.

They were held on suspicion of rape, inciting child prostitution, allowing a premises to be used for prostitution and sexual activity with a child.

The Asian men, aged between 20 and 40 from Rochdale and Heywood, were arrested on 21 December.

BBC News - Nine arrested in teenager sex exploitation inquiry

I'd be intrested to hear if theres any link between the two cases

As in a co-ordinated organisation? Or simply a growing fashion for such activity?

I was thinking more of police sharing intelligence

I was thinking more of police sharing intelligence
Ahhh sorry, I get you.
I would like to hope there is a serious intelligence sharing effort on this. An article the other day suggested that upwards of 4000 young women and girls have fallen victim to this crime.
It is a sorry reflection on UK society that we have been ignoring this for several years and pretending it isn't an issue.

Don't mind me, I'll just sit over here in the corner while I'm waiting for the inevitable.

The Asian men, aged between 20 and 40 from Rochdale and Heywood, were arrested on 21 December.

BBC News - Nine arrested in teenager sex exploitation inquiry
The rest of it reads:

They have been released on police bail pending further inquiries.

The arrests were the result of an inquiry launched in 2008 into the sexual exploitation of teenage girls.

A Greater Manchester Police (GMP) statement read: "It is our policy not to confirm the ethnicity of people arrested unless it is relevant to the crime - in this case it isn't."

Mmmh. How many additional victims suffered in that time frame?
I would imagine as many as suffer in a drug smuggling operation. No point rounding everyone up without proof is there?

this has been going on in the north and the midlands for quite a while now....

thing is the police have been afraid of doing anything about it - all because of community cohesion..but i guess the "cat is out of the bag" now so i will happily put money on a lot more arrests of so called asian men....lets face facts here, muslim men see white women as kuffar - easy meat and prey and believe it is there right to "help themselves" before they are married off..sad and very sickening im afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg.

B

bokkatankie

I would imagine as many as suffer in a drug smuggling operation. No point rounding everyone up without proof is there?
The Mexican's; on both sides, do not appear to be so caring. Not saying that that is the way forward but as ever be careful of what you wish for.

this has been going on in the north and the midlands for quite a while now....

thing is the police have been afraid of doing anything about it - all because of community cohesion..but i guess the "cat is out of the bag" now so i will happily put money on a lot more arrests of so called asian men....lets face facts here, muslim men see white women as kuffar - easy meat and prey and believe it is there right to "help themselves" before they are married off..sad and very sickening im afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Budge up and make a bit of room.
Shall I bring some refreshments?

The Rape Jihad
"What does rape, then, have to do with these religious conflicts? Unfortunately, everything. The Islamic legal manual ‘Umdat al-Salik, which carries the endorsement of Al-Azhar University, the most respected authority in Sunni Islam, stipulates: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” Why? So that they are free to become the concubines of their captors. The Qur’an permits Muslim men to have intercourse with their wives and their slave girls: “Forbidden to you are ... married women, except those whom you own as slaves” (Sura 4:23-24)."

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Soldier_Why AGC, RAPTC and SASC 18
the_officer Current Affairs, News and Analysis 145
bullshit The Intelligence Cell 6