UK forces back animal welfare drive in Lashkar Gah

Ministry of Defence said:
British soldiers from the King's Royal Hussars have been championing an Afghan Government programme aimed at improving animal welfare in Lashkar Gah.

More...

They could start with human welfare. Animals are little better than... er... animals - and thus unclean and un-Islamic. So, in a nutshell... don't be furry and expect fussies, yum yums and cuddles on the sofa.

WTF am I doing replying to an RSS feed? Nurse!

Women? I can't stand the lipstick-wearing, cock-teasing bitches. I do like ickle fwuffy kittons though. Much less grief - hence my hatred.

Sorry, just realised I'm in the 'serious' bit.

Forgetting for a moment that this is the MoD RSS I am replying to, this seems a good initiative by the KRH, although certainly not the first UK animal husbandry project in Afg. Good animal husbandry improves productivity.

S

Screw_The_Nut

Animals are actually treated better than women in some parts of Afghan, don't know why they need extra welfare...

Forgetting for a moment that this is the MoD RSS I am replying to, this seems a good initiative by the KRH, although certainly not the first UK animal husbandry project in Afg. Good animal husbandry improves productivity.
Jeez you're such an optimist Hackle!! Yet another eye catching initiative that makes the square root of F all; but at least Sixth Sense can fill a page next week. Utter piddle.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Duke - I'm generally a huge fan of your contributions but that last picture caption is A Flat fail.
Yeah, sorry. It was a cheap shot. But the fact remains, Afghan men do not carry things on their backs. They have women and donkeys for that.

And as I have said before on here, and in some book review about the front line in Afghan where some RN vet bird (yeah, RN have vets on their boats. Try to get your head around that) was doing sterling work with Afghan goats...

If people have nowt but goats and camels, best help them with their goats and camels. Rather than handing out sweeties to their kids.

Not that here is much wrong with handing out sweeties to kids.

AfghanVet1.jpg