UK forces back animal welfare drive in Lashkar Gah

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by MoD_RSS, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Are they issuing the local donkeys with lube and condoms?

3. They could start with human welfare. Animals are little better than... er... animals - and thus unclean and un-Islamic. So, in a nutshell... don't be furry and expect fussies, yum yums and cuddles on the sofa.

WTF am I doing replying to an RSS feed? Nurse!

4. I'd be more impressed if we'd improved the welfare of women who are already treated worse than the animals.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Women? I can't stand the lipstick-wearing, cock-teasing bitches. I do like ickle fwuffy kittons though. Much less grief - hence my hatred.

Sorry, just realised I'm in the 'serious' bit.

6. Thanks for yet another story letting us know how well its going.

7. Forgetting for a moment that this is the MoD RSS I am replying to, this seems a good initiative by the KRH, although certainly not the first UK animal husbandry project in Afg. Good animal husbandry improves productivity.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

goat wanking for fun and profit.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. Animals are actually treated better than women in some parts of Afghan, don't know why they need extra welfare...

10. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Duke - I'm generally a huge fan of your contributions but that last picture caption is A Flat fail.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jeez you're such an optimist Hackle!! Yet another eye catching initiative that makes the square root of F all; but at least Sixth Sense can fill a page next week. Utter piddle.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, sorry. It was a cheap shot. But the fact remains, Afghan men do not carry things on their backs. They have women and donkeys for that.

And as I have said before on here, and in some book review about the front line in Afghan where some RN vet bird (yeah, RN have vets on their boats. Try to get your head around that) was doing sterling work with Afghan goats...

If people have nowt but goats and camels, best help them with their goats and camels. Rather than handing out sweeties to their kids.

Not that here is much wrong with handing out sweeties to kids.

AfghanVet1.jpg