Uk crims cant shhot for shit

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brighton hippy, Feb 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In todays metro
    5,911 shooting reported to the police in last year
    Only 39 were fatal.

Obviously UKs crims are lousy shots.

2. And useless at spelling. :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Range practice?

4. He said criminals not magicians.

5. Someone taking pot shots at a rabbit with an air rifle is classed as a shooting incident if reported to the police. I must be responsible for 80% of thoses statistics!

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

So you fired over 4500 shots and only hit 39.

Fuck me your crap.

• Like Like x 3
  7. must be hungry as well

• Like Like x 2
  8. He'd be classed a sniper in the AGC though. :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  9. maybe its all these shitty cheap chinese scopes readily available nowadays. if their military use them as well we have little to fear.

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fuck off, we don't touch those horrible pointy bangy things.

11. People injured from gunshot wounds would be 10 times more than the actual fire arms related fatalities.

12. I've heard it said of WW2, that around 2200 rounds were fired for each casualty.

Not bad then, but them bunnies don't shoot back do they?

13. There was a study done a few years ago, sponsored by the US forces. They got servicemen/women from all over the Army and put them on a range. They then displayed Fig 11 type targets and worked out the average score. Next they replaced the targets with ones depicting photograph type photos displaying 'enemy' firing at them. They found that the average went right down when the 'real' depictions were used. Interestingly most shots going high but a significant number being aimed at the lower leg and foot. There were only 5% that were unaffected by the target type. I'm guessing that ties in with the figures you give. Many modern/civilised people just don't have it in them to kill their own kind.

14. nazicat.jpg

I almost had to call this little pussy cat out of action, but then realised it was BH. He always types with his head.

• Like Like x 6