UK Construction firm seeks ex-Services individual at Major-Brigadier level

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by paularnoldi, Mar 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My client are a top 5 UK contractor who work nationwide, and who are currently bidding to secure a place on the Next Generation Estates Contracts framework to build and maintain the Defence Estates over the coming years.

Although established in the construction industry as a whole my client is a relative newcomer to Defence, and is looking to recruit an ex-services individual, with influence and standing, to work in an ambassadorial capacity spearheading their bids.

Ideally this individual will have recently left the Army at Major to Brigadier level, and potentially will have been a welfare officer at some point, and entered the army as a soldier giving them time to build up contacts.

As well as respect and standing / influence, the successful candidate will have a knowledge of how Defence Estates building and maintenence works, and be able to give a good insight on the process from the other side of the table (possibly having been involved with PRIME).

My client's head office is in the Northern Home Counties although with a network of 51 regional offices location is not important.

My client is completely flexible on salary depending on the level of this person, and even consider making this hire on a consultancy basis.

If you are interested or can recommend anybody please email paul.arnoldi@potensis.com