UK Camouflage

Boxy

GCM
A reputable FB page has teased that there is going to be a “major UK camouflage announcement” at 2300 BST tonight, is there any on here that can shed any light on this?

morsk

LE
A reputable FB page has teased that there is going to be a “major UK camouflage announcement” at 2300 BST tonight, is there any on here that can shed any light on this?
If you shed light on it, it will cause shadow, which will give away your position

Ba dum tas

Chef

LE
I wouldn't be surprised if the UK services did want to spend stupid amounts of money on new camouflage. I'm more surprised if the announcement is at 2300.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Hopefully it will be the long-awaited announcement that anyone who still has DPM kit (and can still fit in it) should go to their local TA centre to be issued an S*R, bomb up, and start gatecrashing house parties.

MTP tropic, for jungles and stuff

What "reputable FB page" is it?

Twat! Very funny.:)

Chimp

ADC
It's likely to be a dromedary of errors.
1593195399182.png

Troy

LE
I can help you out with this one...
2300 mean 11 o'clock in the late evening (o'clock being short for "of the clock".
BST means British Summer Time, which is that part of the year when the clocks have been put forward by one hour. It isn't short for; "British some of the time" in this context.
I hope this helps.

Latest Threads