UK Border Police - E-Petition.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FrankCastle, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on from the UK Border Police thread, I've set up an e-petition to form such an Agency:

I know it's a long shot, but it's better than nothing. And we definately need more boots on the ground; Glasgow Airport did'nt even have an Armed Response team at the time of the attacks, FFS. :x
  2. also signed
  3. Thanks guys. :thumright:

Thinking of breaking the habits of a lifetime and emailing various papers, so I can get the petition into the civilian world.

4. Nice idea in principle but when have they ever acted upon an E-Petition? more a case of thanks anyway but still doing it the way I want as it's my turn on the train set and as it targets immigrants you can bey your arrse the lefty PC do gooder will be up in arms
  5. If we get enough signatures, there's a chance Broon will act on it, just to cover his own arse.

Remember; he is very vulnerable at the moment. Call-Me-Dave kicked his ass at PMQ, and he's looking like an unlucky PM; multiple KIA's in Iraq, floods and terrorist attacks since he took power.

I doubt Broon gives a fcuk about border security - he's got the best protection money can buy, 24/7. He's probably the safest man in the country. But after waiting for 10 years, he wants to remain in power as long as possible. And that means appearing to care about the security of the general public. At least until after the next General Election.

If you don't agree - sign the petition anyway, just to prove me wrong!
  6. Yeah Ill have some of that action
  8. Like it,

9. Good effort, Frank.

10. Thanks to all who have signed.
  11. also signed!
  12. Done,

Nice if it actually happened!
  13. Seconded!