UK Blogger To Be Arrested

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tomahawk6, Jan 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very disturbing that personal liberties in the UK are being limited. Second the Government is deciding what is proper speech is a very slippery slope.

2. He wrote;

What has happened to those who threatened my life or who have killed my friends - NOTHING - This is British justice in the 21st Century - Shove your British Labour justice because it is worthless to the Englishman whose country this is, whose country you have destroyed.

Who blew up trains and buses on 7/7, who tried blowing up cars in London and Glasgow, who is seeking to detonate a dirty bomb upon the streets of Great Britain and who believes that non-Islamic territory is to be viewed as 'the house of war and must be converted at all costs', I dont think you will find it is me, but I have no problem with educating others to the threat, the threat that this 'Loony Labour Government' is pretending is not real - The former Home Secretary knew what he was talking about.

Did we all slag off the Irish to this extent when the IRA blew the fcuk out of everyone for decades?
  3. Hopefully they will arrest the hundreds of 'British' ragheads who write and do far worse aswell.

Doubt it.
  4. Can't it just be treated like,for example, the writings of some of the tin foil hat wearing brigade, i.e not necessarily your cup of tea, but someones opinion none the less,which they are entitled to express.
  5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

He shouldn't be arrested.

Sectioned, however, is another matter.
  6. Now that wouldnt be allowed as it could outrage the Outrage Mob.
  7. He goes on a bit doesn’t he.

Obvious answer, don’t come home, no great lost.
  8. Sad thing to say about a patriotic citizen who is distressed by the state of affairs in the UK. Many here rail about ,and rightly so,about the crime,council taxes,increasing police powers and at some point you wont even be allowed to smoke in your own home.
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He's scary, but he does raise some valid points about looney Islamists and the threat they pose to this country. If some of this stuff wasn't true, the tube bombings wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't be in Afghanistan.

So, it's alright for this gobment to send us to war on the basis of Islamist terrorists, including home-grown ones, and it's alright to mention the estimate of up to 5,000 potential islamist terrorists residing in the UK and being watched by the security services, but for anyone else to merely point out some info, well, that's a crime isn't it?
  10. The tube bombings were fcuk all compared to other terrorist events in the UK.

Blame the government, but don't allow the media to sh1t you up. I am sick of all the BNP on here, it tedious in the extreme.
  11. This is simply an observation from the outside, but from an American point of view this guy has every right to say what he is.

Just would hate to see a "told you so" blog from this guy.

Islamic State of England... Has quite a ring to it.
  12. Long on rant, short on detail.

Blog as cathartic; how far can this simile be stretched, I wonder...?
  13. Erm...I think the loss of life on 7/7 was the worst of any terrorist atrocity in British History.

In terms of the blogger - I doubt it would get to court, partly because it would martyr the individual and partly 'cause I think the CPS would not want the hassle.

IMHO it is a freedom of speech issue - however scary he may sound.
  14. The tube bombing had the biggest death toll on English soil due to terrorism. It hard to see that the media have to stir it up, it was an Islamic group. How come everytime someone state a fact its alway a BNP conspiracy?
  15. Put it before a jury and see what they think.

Personally though, I'm with C'punk on this one