Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK and France able to deploy a 10,000 strong joint military force in response to shared threats

In_Twists

Old-Salt
This major milestone comes as the two countries commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Lancaster House defence and security, and nuclear treaties.

Continue reading...
16 Bde have been exercising all month with their French counterparts.
If its not a shared threat though, can we still expect cooperation?

How about they shoot immigrants on their beaches and our lot can shoot any that make it to ours?
Ahh the Adolf Hitler school of migration control!

Ummmm, yeah ok - throw in racist, homophobe and all the other useless name calling now, go for the lot.
Well you are advocating the large scale slaughter of unarmed civilians.

I'm all for strict border controls and detaining such people with the intent of returning them to their home states.

But if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a slighty NAZI duck.

Well you are advocating the large scale slaughter of unarmed civilians.

I'm all for strict border controls and detaining such people with the intent of returning them to their home states.

But if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a slighty NAZI duck.
Ja

ACAB

LE
Ahh the Adolf Hitler school of migration control!
And how about a downvote for the obvious reference to Godwin's Law. Must try harder.

And how about a downvote for the obvious reference to Godwin's Law. Must try harder.
Fine Stalin, Polpot or Chairman Mau. The comparison was perfectly reasonable....

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Latest Threads