UK 11s?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by SeanMcC1971, Jan 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, new to the site, doing the Para 10 run at Catterick for 'help for heroes'.
    I was wondering if anyone had a pair of boots for me to do it in (UK 11).
    Got a bergen from a mate, but no boots.
    Don't realy want to buy a brand new pair for a fundraiser, if that makes sense.

Cheers in advance.

2. Alex,

You are a Gent, this will make it all the easier for the fundraiser.
    I'll PM you if thats ok.

Thanks again.

3. No worries. see PM i sent you. Need your phone number etc for UPS shipping, boot will be sent today.

Good luck with the fundraiser mate and i hope that boots are the dogs nuts :D

4. Great to see someone making standing out for our troops.
    Good luck with the run and fundraising and thanks to Intelligent Armour for donating the boots - you wouldn't get that from some other shops!

5. You should of PM'd him that mate, now every man, Jack and his dog will be after a free pair of boots!

Fair play to you for supplying the bloke with boots, and best of luck in the run Sean.

Which reminds me, I'm taking part in an upcoming fundra.......... :wink:
  6. lol, maybe i should have!

Just trying to do a good turn for a good cause.

7. fcuk me, if I knew that all I had to do for free lowas was ask...!
  8. Excellent effort there a true gent
  9. Nice one Alex. Good drills!
  10. They have just arrived and look great, I have to admit i'm still a bit speechless at the response from Alex at , I know we will raise a lot of money and i'll keep you all informed.
    The event is on Sep 12th, so until then I will send updates so you guys know they are being well used/abused.

Cheers again Alex.

11. Sean,

Its not a problem at all mate. Its nice to see you getting off your bum and doing some fundraising.

Keep me updated and if you are ever in Gloucestershire, pop in for a coffee.

Alex & Team
  12. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

We all know that Sean & Alex are the same person, because Alex is a dodgy so & so ;)
    Napier (one time RGBW)
  13. He was genuine enough with me when I spoke to him on the phone earlier today.
  14. Is he not richard.james as well?

Edited to get the name round the right way.