Uglys Gurkha Curries.

While looking on my old PC I came accross the pages of the Gurkha Cookbook that Ugly uploaded a while ago.
So with many thanks to Ugly I've uploaded them (hope you dont mind Ug's)
for his hard work.(sorry,some pages are missing)
Spike

Looks like something that might be profitably republished for a service charity via this illustrious forum?

The ABF world record curry attempt recipe cards were top. I have lost mine due to wife operations in my special corner of the kitchen - where I decant wine, make my own chutney and Gentleman's relish and of course prepare jerk and curried things.

Cuddles said:
The ABF world record curry attempt recipe cards were top. I have lost mine due to wife operations in my special corner of the kitchen - where I decant wine, make my own chutney and Gentleman's relish and of course prepare jerk and curried things.
Cuddles,
I have a set here if you want them.
Spike

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Spike, if you are a ble to scan and e-mail - I would love a .pdf version as well please!!

ugly

LE
Watcher said:
Looks like something that might be profitably republished for a service charity via this illustrious forum?
I think the Gurkha museum sells them to help fund its work!In fact it may be easier to email a link to the album there are stored in, any takers pm me!

Mysteron,
Sorry,I dont have a scanner but you can find the recipies for the ABF Curry Lunch here;

ABF Curry Lunch Recipies

But if you do use them,bung them a few quid for the pleasure.
Ugly,sorry mate,I did'nt know they were up for the fundraising.But considering some of the pages I posted are missing,peeps'll have to but the book for them! :twisted:
Regards,
Spike

ugly

LE
No dramas mate, I blagged the book from a relative who works there, it was put up for arrssers to use as lets face it most of us support the charities in one way or another.

spike7451 said:
Mysteron,
Sorry,I dont have a scanner but you can find the recipies for the ABF Curry Lunch here;

ABF Curry Lunch Recipies

Ugly,sorry mate,I did'nt know they were up for the fundraising.But considering some of the pages I posted are missing,peeps'll have to but the book for them! :twisted:
Regards,
Spike
cheers Spike - I used the pork one for the event, fed 15 and then charged them each a tenner!

Cuddles said:
spike7451 said:
Mysteron,

ABF Curry Lunch Recipies

Regards,
Spike
cheers Spike - I used the pork one for the event, fed 15 and then charged them each a tenner!
Bet Cuddles Tower's was a-buzzin that night! :D

ugly

LE
Its the next morning that I'd be worried about!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blonde_guy Gurkhas 101
S Waltenkommando 2
blonde_guy Gurkhas 4