Ugly women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Apr 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Back in the late 80's whilst living in Osnabruck I managed to get this creature into bed, must have been over 20 stone, hairy and a face like Cherie Blairs but having been doused with acid first. Once she wobbled out of her 9x9 I couldn't raise a smile.

For those of you who know Belm, she worked in the chippy.

Any advance on that.
  2. I shagged the Witch who frequented Scatch, and her daughter.
  3. Should this not be in the escape and evade thread??
  4. Hmmmmmmmmm Blackfoot Sue.

Not saying I did mind - just knew someone that might have........................
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

It doesn't involve escape, it doesn't involve evasion, its merely two throwaway lines about a brief encounter.

The E+E thread has some quality entries, lovingly told by those that care not only about the hideousness of their encounters, but the enjoyment of those who would be entertained reading about them.

This, unfortunately, is shit.
  6. Fair point, well made :D
  7. I did once take a pig of the holiday competition to far, competitive nature and all that I took it far to seriously.

I can't touch 20 stone though, I am talking a mere lightweight topping the scales at around the 15 stone mark, but good enough win the bet, the things you will do for a round of drinks!!!!
  8. More compared her, I was 12 stone and she was a good 25% heavy than me. God did I get some stick of the lads the next morning!
  9. Well this may have worked, but for the cunning Spanish and their preference for the shower, damn good idea though.