Ugly Bunch ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, May 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just looking at the hot Police girls in the http://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/politiemeisjehelegrotegun.jpg and got to thinking what a ugly bunch the Brits can be , the ratio of good looking women in the UK is very low IMHO , I`d say 2 in 10 under 45`s are hot where as say in Spain I`d say 6 in 10 are hot and Scandinavian countries have around 7 in 10 hotties, Brit women are lucky us blokes are so fcinking amazing.

Your thoughts.?

2. Britain has been invaded by Swedes,Danes,Norwegians,Angles,Saxons,Jutes,Normans,Romans,,,Most if not all of these races could never be classed as ugly on the whole,,,,So where does the Ugly Gene that seems to affect a majority of British women come from?.....

Could it be that using all the best ingredients makes a bad meal?......

3. It all depends on how low your standards are.

4. I think you hit the nail on the head with the word "meal", many Brit women have too many of them and shite quality at that.

5. I remember an ex Policeman saying to me, he has been on nights in town and seen quite a few uglies, he reckons its down to the lard in the chips they eat as part of their daily diet especially from the council estates.

6. It's evolution at work, just look at the state of the average bloke waddling the streets of Kent in bedraggled sportswear and figure out just how hard the ladies need to try.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I have to agree with this comment. On the whole British men leave an awful lot to be desired, so I think you'll find most of the good looking British women have gone abroad!

8. I paid a visit to Ayr beach yesterday with the missus. Have you ever been? What a fucking 'orrible place it was. I've never seen so many obese, milkbottle pale, crocadillapig plebs in the one place with lobster pink patches of sunburn on skin that should never be exposed in public. I jokingly said it was like the blackpool of the north. Unfortunately it was no joke.

I'd have happily stood aside while the beach was napalmed.

Sent from my brick using poo stained fingers

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank fuck I live in the Fatherland you still get gopping fat wommen but on the whole most take care of thier looks and figures:thumright:

10. Ayr & Blackpool?

Have you ever been to Southsea or Bognor, and as for the chav's at Southend & Clacton isn't any wonder people feck off abroad.

11. Alternatively, regard the British Doris as more genetically honest:

British Female: Starts looking (hopefully) becoming, borderline attractive and wench-like if you are lucky, and then commences a gentle slide into looking more homely, with a fair proportion being buxom or bubbly (a euphemism for coquettishly fat - i.e. annoying) - note how the English language is full of terms which signal 'also-rans' in the attractiveness stakes.

Balkan/Italian/Euro: Starts looking stunning, lithe, supple, svelte, healthy and then (fucking overnight) transforms into some leathery wizened crone with no teeth who can only wear black. If you are lucky this happens in their thirties, the more fraudulent ones do it on the honeymoon.

Anyway, enough online eugenics - I'm off to measure some craniums.

• Like Like x 6
  12. In that case it must be from the Welch and the Scotch.

• Like Like x 2
  13. HHH

HHH LE

Did you get your passport revoked then? :)

14. I used to live and work in Italy. Let me tell you, precious few Italian women over 45 are oil paintings! Added to that, I lived in Milan, and logic would dictate that they'd be the fussiest/try the hardest. The advice I got from a mate was "If you're going to take up with an Italian bird, try to get sight of her mother, so you know what you might be letting yourself in for".

Belfast women tend to fall into two categories: Fat and tattooed, or skinny, hatchet-faced and tattooed.

15. I spent the first 18 1/2 years of my life abroad. Why do you think I joined the Army? ;-)