Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Walt_Spotter, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They weren't even formatted properly... probably mercifully.
  2. Show us a piccie of yer mum first then? :)
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They are fecking goping and you must be a right sad fecker looking for pics like that :lol:
  4. clack shots allowed or not?
  5. Fücking hope not! 8O
  6. Walt spotter... if you want piccies of gawdawful thingies disguised as women, just PM Scaley.. he seems to have cornered the market on those websites.. and enjoy.. don't waste ARRSE bandwidth with any other drivel..
  7. Agreed. That 90yr old Albainian mit clack shot , in a previous thread turned my stomach , 8O

8. Just ugly birds?

Attached Files:

9. aaaaaaaaa my eyes my eyes,you've broken my computer with that shite!!!!!!and my eyes :crying:
  10. I'm confused. On another thread I was told it was ok to be a chubster if you had mahoosive chebs. Now you suggest that fat is synonymous with ugly. I'm not claiming to be a whale or have a gravity well for a chest, but should I reconsider the cakes?

Oh, and all the ones in pic 2 are jail bait. You naughty fella you.
  11. Look in the gallery, more specifically look for Liz the Nurse or her even more morbidly obese "lover" The Bull.
  12. I'm still having nightmares about the fat slapper who used to drink in the Grapes in Warminster around 1978-79...

...and the one who worked in the naafi at Templar barracks, Ashford in 1980-81...

...the horror...the horror....

13. Oh my good God!

14. SLUUUTTT!!

Shim said I was special and shim was only for me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.