Ugliest women in NATO?

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by doghead, Oct 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As part of my mind numbing job of stagging on the gate at a big NATO base, I try to occupy my time by looking for the Ugliest women in NATO, quite frankly some mornings the things that turn up are at best hideous!
    At the minute in pole position is an American Master Sergeant, closely followed by a Hungarian .

Your thoughts?

2. no she works in our unit and its a toss up between her physical repulsness and her unpleasent personality .didnt stop some giving it a bash
    stella artois has a lot to answer for :lol:

3. Try looking at the femmes at 32 Sig (STAB) Regt in jockland and not vomiting - fukcing hideous!

4. Don't forget the oil caked female hobbits in the RLC Tank Transporter Sqn 8O

Eeewwww :lol:

5. There was a pigmy lesbo postie at my last place who scared the bejesus out of most people - without trying 8O

6. do the EFI birds at Horsley Lines in SLB count? they are rank!!!

7. You'll need to host that image somewhere JL , as that URL ain't exactly available for anyone not on that intranet :wink:

8. That bad they keep coverd

[​IMG]

9. I think we need more photos so as to make a more informed decission

10. dh, don't forget that Canadian moose that stalks the corridoors of the main building. I'l try to get some not-so happy snaps for general enlightenment.

11. Pictures definately needed, then after deliberation will hand the winner a trophy and a brown bag

12. is that to put on her head or to park your lunch in?

13. Both - just not necessarily in that order :twisted: