Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugliest Bird in TV Soaps

BB51

Old-Salt
Sonia - is the No 1 munter on TV. Im never known to be fussy with women, usualy a pulse will do but I dont think I could give her one.

I would think she has a cnut like a range paste pot.

whit_RE

War Hero
BB51 said:
Sonia - is the No 1 munter on TV. Im never known to be fussy with women, usualy a pulse will do but I dont think I could give her one.

I would think she has a cnut like a range paste pot.

She does scrub up well sometimes...or is it the beer goggles...again :confused:

Talking of munters, at least this one has dropped off the radar :applaud:

all thats missing from the picture is a red balloon...

civvygit said:
While we were stagging on at Heathrow many BA strikes ago. Miserable looking woman from Eastenders, Susan Tully? walked through. She decided to be sociable and started talking to some of the lads stood in a group having a brew.
After a few minutes of talking crap one of the lads said to her " So the spots aren't make up then?" End of conversation as she storms off in a huff.

She always was one ugly cow, auditioning to be the whole fcuking herd. The baffling thing about Dirty Den is why knock her up at all when she had no personality, looks, or norks. Unless it was all part of his defence, so that he could respond to the Judge at the trial with "Slip her a length your honour - well, would you?"

What about the fat slag that used to present You've Been Framed?

Looked like a proper piggywig

gizmodnd

Old-Salt
Praetorian said:

Mandy Dingle red hot she was lol

dog_soldier

Old-Salt
gizmodnd said:
Praetorian said:

Mandy Dingle red hot she was lol

Of course she was.................

Latest Threads