Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugliest Bird in TV Soaps

suits_U said:
Ermmm, Sally I think that is. There a few nice ones around soap land (Maria off corrie) but the vast majority are ugly munters.
Although Id still do Barbera Windsor, just for comedy value you understand.

Disclaimer - The other half watches this drivel and insists on telling me all about it. I do NOT like and/or watch these poor excuses for entertainment.

Ol' Babs was a flabby munter in her Carry On days. Tits like fried eggs.
 
But low it is another sorded fantasy of mine.
on the other end of the scale though :puker:
But the bottom two would get it :D
 

Attachments

  • soap-babes-06-of.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 989
  • coronation_1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 971

Pling

Old-Salt
Michelle Collins used to be Cindy on Eastwhingers. She turned up at the Royal Tournament on evening and invited herself in to the Sgts Mess. After the usual "dont you know who I am" crap she soon pissed off once one of the guys asked her if she dyed her roots black!
 
Who's that bint in Corination St who looks like E.T. only with less of a chin???


I'd do that
 
whit_RE said:
Do I win a red balloon?


She looks like the local spacca that lives near me got accosted by her today unloading the gear from the car can smell her BO before she gets near you ..........wouldnt like to stick my fingers up her hoop :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker:
 

pipes377

Old-Salt
Praetorian said:
indoubitabley said:
Who's that bint in Corination St who looks like E.T. only with less of a chin???


I'd do that

Deidre :S?
Dont you mean Gail.
 
Yeah, Gail, Top half of her head is E.T. when he's dressed up in that wig, bottom half of her head is Bart Simpson.

Why that wasn't drowned at birth I really have no idea.
 
indoubitabley said:
Yeah, Gail, Top half of her head is E.T. when he's dressed up in that wig, bottom half of her head is Bart Simpson.

Why that wasn't drowned at birth I really have no idea.

Outstanding!!!!!!! But I bet you're not an oil painting yourself, indoubitabley. Show yourself.

I reckon there are some really hideous, ugly, warty, bestial sorts out there happily being unkind to our favourite soap stars.

But she is fcuking ugly, I'll grant you that. Face like a goldfish in a microwave.
 
King_of_the_Burpas said:
indoubitabley said:
Yeah, Gail, Top half of her head is E.T. when he's dressed up in that wig, bottom half of her head is Bart Simpson.

Why that wasn't drowned at birth I really have no idea.

Outstanding!!!!!!! But I bet you're not an oil painting yourself, indoubitabley. Show yourself.

I reckon there are some really hideous, ugly, warty, bestial sorts out there happily being unkind to our favourite soap stars.

But she is fcuking ugly, I'll grant you that. Face like a goldfish in a microwave.

I think I look a bit like Brad Pitt, but friends and family say I look like Peter Kaye!!


(Only kidding, I don't have any friends).
 
indoubitabley said:
King_of_the_Burpas said:
indoubitabley said:
Yeah, Gail, Top half of her head is E.T. when he's dressed up in that wig, bottom half of her head is Bart Simpson.

Why that wasn't drowned at birth I really have no idea.

Outstanding!!!!!!! But I bet you're not an oil painting yourself, indoubitabley. Show yourself.

I reckon there are some really hideous, ugly, warty, bestial sorts out there happily being unkind to our favourite soap stars.

But she is fcuking ugly, I'll grant you that. Face like a goldfish in a microwave.

I think I look a bit like Brad Pitt, but friends and family say I look like Peter Kaye!!


(Only kidding, I don't have any friends).

You mean like this?
 

Attachments

  • indoubitabley.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 728
He's far too slim to be me, and I have hair (most of it's grey, but it's all there)
 

eggnog

Old-Salt
I've always had a thing for Dot cotton, smoking a fag and wearing suspenders :D
 

Latest Threads

Top