Ugh...

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Macks, Jun 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Feel absolutely gutted... :(
    I still don't believe that the goal should have been disallowed. :x

2. Painful game to watch.

3. Hm, he's getting a dead-leg tomorrow.

4. Flash floods have broken out all over Europe with the main problem appearing to lie in Scotland. It is rumoured to be caused by nations pissing themselves laughing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure Auld_Sapper will be able to confirm this!! A wee glass of port to celebrate auld yin?

5. Are you sure the floods from Scotland aren't delayed from when they failed to qualify?
    :p

6. When the say it isn't the winning or losing that counts it's the taking part. Their talking pish! Just like English football commentators, tell you what I bet if they had worn red shirts like in nine sixty f*cking six they'd have been fine!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. I said to a mate this morning "if we are in white, we are screwed".
    And then Radio 1 announced .....
    My worst nightmare.

8. Naw your worst nightmare is if they drop the red away strip altogther!
    If Scotland wears any strip it loses but we have learned to enjoy defeat with dignity and quiet amusement. Well as long as you lot don't beat us we don't mind a jot. You can try it if you want.

Say after me....
    " I think Portugual were the better team and therefore deserved to win"
    Come on you can do it.

9. No I fcuking well can't.

10. Try it will ease the pain. There is another option. Run through the local town smashing windows!!!

11. My other half won't let me do that.

12. So you'll have to work with me if you can't riot. Trust me I am used to the pain of defeat. I am a jock.

13. My other half's a Jock, and she hasn't stopped taking the pi$$ since it finished.

14. YOU'VE ALL STOPPED SINGING OVER THERE, OVER THERE !!!!!!!!!!!