Ugg Boot Scrounger

Guys, I seem to have got myself involved with an assortment of chavs, crack whores and benefits cheats who live on a local council estate. They say that they won't come across unless I can get them Ugg boots.

Can you help?

Ugg's. They're spacker boots of the highest order.

Normally only worn by fat bints with stretched Legging's that have been pushed beyond their natural elasticity. It also makes the fat chav's shuffle along like prisionrs on a death march

Paloma Faith has the right idea

BBC One - Room 101 - Extra Storage, Series 2, Episode 4

Guys, I seem to have got myself involved with an assortment of chavs, crack whores and benefits cheats who live on a local council estate. They say that they won't come across unless I can get them Ugg boots.

Can you help?
Good luck in your search, as if you get a young chav wearing ugg boots you know they are not electronically tagged, as it wont fit inside.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I may be able to help. IronDuke Heavy Industries BVD has recently bought seven tons of boots for people who do not have a Scoobie about buying adequate footwear and maintaining it for years. We call it the 'StupidAsADeadKipper' range. Or 'Kip' for short. We have a website but I do not know where it is.

PM me for details. Cash, credit cards, Paypal or may swap for a Jet-Ski.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Can you help?
I'll help you get the ugg boots....:puker:.......so long as I can set fire to them whilst the feckers are wearing them....