Ugg Boot Scrounger

Guys, I seem to have got myself involved with an assortment of chavs, crack whores and benefits cheats who live on a local council estate. They say that they won't come across unless I can get them Ugg boots.

Can you help?

Guys, I seem to have got myself involved with an assortment of chavs, crack whores and benefits cheats who live on a local council estate. They say that they won't come across unless I can get them Ugg boots.

Can you help?
Good luck in your search, as if you get a young chav wearing ugg boots you know they are not electronically tagged, as it wont fit inside.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I may be able to help. IronDuke Heavy Industries BVD has recently bought seven tons of boots for people who do not have a Scoobie about buying adequate footwear and maintaining it for years. We call it the 'StupidAsADeadKipper' range. Or 'Kip' for short. We have a website but I do not know where it is.

PM me for details. Cash, credit cards, Paypal or may swap for a Jet-Ski.

Can you help?
I'll help you get the ugg boots....:puker:.......so long as I can set fire to them whilst the feckers are wearing them....

Latest Threads