Ugg Boot Scrounger

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Provost, Feb 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys, I seem to have got myself involved with an assortment of chavs, crack whores and benefits cheats who live on a local council estate. They say that they won't come across unless I can get them Ugg boots.

Can you help?
  2. fu2

fu2 LE

The sight of a bloke wearing uggs makes me cringe :eh:
  3. ryal_onesie.jpg

There you go!
  4. Ugg's. They're spacker boots of the highest order.

Normally only worn by fat bints with stretched Legging's that have been pushed beyond their natural elasticity. It also makes the fat chav's shuffle along like prisionrs on a death march

Paloma Faith has the right idea

BBC One - Room 101 - Extra Storage, Series 2, Episode 4
  5. Good luck in your search, as if you get a young chav wearing ugg boots you know they are not electronically tagged, as it wont fit inside.
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I may be able to help. IronDuke Heavy Industries BVD has recently bought seven tons of boots for people who do not have a Scoobie about buying adequate footwear and maintaining it for years. We call it the 'StupidAsADeadKipper' range. Or 'Kip' for short. We have a website but I do not know where it is.

PM me for details. Cash, credit cards, Paypal or may swap for a Jet-Ski.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This is a Muslim area. You cannot walk around like that. Homosexuality is an abomination before God (peace be upon His name) and Satan lives in the fringe (etc)
  8. I'll help you get the ugg long as I can set fire to them whilst the feckers are wearing them....