UFOs. Im Convinced.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrShanklysboots, May 14, 2008.

1. NO you Dribbler

2. Yes and my bottom bears the scars of their experiments

3. My name is Ja'Art and we live among you.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw this on the BBC Website.

Convincing Evidence

Its the high standards of Artwork that initially drew me in.

Then the thoughts of being viciously probed.
  2. what clinched it for me was the UFO "Expert" they interviewed on breakfast news this morning. I think the guy needs a bit of remidial work to put the loose bolts and screws back in. Personally i think he's spent too much time watchin the X files
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Good for you. Now if you'll just step outside, you'll find a couple of very kind men in white coats all ready to take you somewhere nice and quiet for a lie down. I understand buggery is optional :D

4. There was no lube on the probe either! :ufo: :crying:
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm convinced!

I have not as yet seen any UFO's I'll admit, but I've seen plenty of w@nkers on the telly and in real life who either talk an alien language, or talk about sh!t that is so far out that there's no way they could have come from the same sector of the galaxy as me, unless of course, it's me that needs to research my roots . . . .
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There can be no doubt that aliens from other worlds exist, nor that they move about with us. How else can you explain Margaret Beckett?
  7. I truly believe women are from Venus, if not Venus - some other planet. :D
  8. We cannot be so arrogant as to suppose we are the ONLY intelligence in a vast universe, but I,ll wait to be convinced.
  9. The Universe really is screwed if we are considered the intelligent ones in it.

Somehow I doubt the Aliens dressed in Bacofoil Jumpsuits that communicate with telepathy spend the inordinate amount of time we do on how we are going to pootache our next victim. :D
  10. Aliens do walk amongst us...why else would MDN be so fixated on anal probes?
  11. "Scientific value? What do you mean "scientific value" earthling?"

12. Official archives

13. According to a Gallup poll done at the end of the twentieth century, about one-third of Americans believe aliens have visited us, an increase of 5% over the previous decade.

This guy's got me convinced.

I woke up in Berlin in 1986 and had a very strange taste in my mouth and my body was racked in pain. There is no logical explanation as to why my bank account had been emptied and why my locker had exploded it's contents all over my room.
    I have no recolection of the preceeding two days and I was violently sick and dehydrated for hours afterwards! There were some strange stains on my trousers and I still have nightmares about what might have happened.
  14. I think it is the height of arrogance to presume that, out of the billions of stars and planets in the ' known' universe, we are the only creatures that pass for intelligent.

that being said, the ultimate proof is self-evident.. the fact that we've been left alone or that aliens only visit in secret says it all.. We're so f**ked up, anyone half-way intelligent knows enough to stay well away..
  15. "and pray that there's intelligent life out there in space
    cos there's bugger all down here on Earth"