UFOs, Hercules and the nature of some flights?

Don't know what the connection is, maybe they will expand on it later.

From the article:
"...Ministry of Defence bosses said they would not be investigating because they so not consider it a "potential threat".

A spokesman said: "The MoD examines reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity.

"Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported." "

So as the Herc was not shot down, there is nothing to worry about. Back to sleep everybody.
Toxicseagull said:
RAF Lyneham im guessing is the connection.
Yes, but it's relevance of the last bit of the sentence I'm puzzled about "but there were no repatriations that day. " It kind of sounds like it meant to imply there ought to be connection of some kind between the presence of a UFO and bringing casualties back.

i personally like this article > http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...files-photographs-of-UFO-next-to-RAF-jet.html

Military experts concluded the aircraft was a Harrier, but could not identify the UFO despite apparently commissioning detailed line drawings of it.
well at least they got that bit right :?
Damn, if I'd realized we were being photographed, I'd have got Elvis to comd his hair :evil: