UFO flap last weekend

I have it on good authority that it was Jade Goody's builder's butt seen atop an Argos adult size Spacehopper.

She was looking for East Anglia apparently - that bein abroad innit?

halo_jones said:
seriously would Aliens park up in scally land ..... how long before they have their ships up on bricks and missing the in ship stereo...
Could be worse; imagine if they landed in Glasgow... 8O

"Ho, ya Taig/Hun/Delte As Appropriate cnut! Yer gettin' chibbed ya bam!" :twisted:

Funnily enough.....

Bonnybridge some miles eastwards of Glasgow is the UFO captal of Scotland.

Having trawled the bars and pubs f the area in my yoof I can tetify to the fact there are some munters ye widny find in the Canteen scene in Star Wars :D

Sparky2339 said:
I have it on good authority that it was Jade Goody's builder's butt seen atop an Argos adult size Spacehopper.

She was looking for East Anglia apparently - that bein abroad innit?
East ANGULAR shurely....?

Still, she's a millionaire, I'm not. :(

Ha Ha Ha , this did make me chuckle, as I said in my blog a while back relating to what we were doing out there "The Abbos just look with a vacant stare, I asked if there were any security concerns with them and was told that they were either too pi$$ed or attributed the sights and sounds to the gods WTF ! " not like the locals here then.

But I am not putting my hands up (Figuratively speaking ) to these ones...........

WW
I was in bed , I have an alibi

Sparky2339 said:
Funnily enough.....

Having trawled the bars and pubs f the area in my yoof I can tetify to the fact there are some munters ye widny find in the Canteen scene in Star Wars :D
Fcuk me working out that part of the world at the moment and you arent half right ....proper league of gentlemen country

brettarider said:
Sparky2339 said:
Funnily enough.....

Fcuk me working out that part of the world at the moment and you arent half right ....proper league of gentlemen country
This a local pub for local people! There's nothing for you here! :twisted:

Just seen about the Ternhill one on Midlands today. Apparently, and i quote (from memory) " The lights prompted the Army into a UFO investigation after lights were reported to senior officers. Fortunately the BBC managed to quickly get to the bottom of the puzzle with its own, small investigation..." (i re-iterate, thats from memory)

Well thank Christ for the BBC, how WOULD the Army have managed without you...?

It's trivial i know but the tone of the reporting seemed to be very condescending...

Turns out they were Japanese floating candle thingies.

edited because i forgot wot i got teached at skewl

Werewolf said:
Sparky2339 said:
Flashback!!!

Is that a line from American WW in London (Glover the actor)?

I've heard it in Denny as well mind you :D
No mate, it's from LOG; it's what the store owner says to customers/victims. :lol:
That got me thinking and I had to take a look.
Brian Glover does say "There's nothing for you here".

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qqMbyQ5QZL8

His line is at 3.02 minutes.

The LOG classic is here:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zOGAAlHzF4o&feature=related

Tubbs says it at 1.23 minutes and Edward says it at 2.55 minutes.

I think the LOG based a lot of their stuff on tributes to classic cinema and TV.

I'm not sure where Aqua Vitae originates from though. P1ssed myself laughing at this - again. Val gets the funniest line "Or would you prefer tea?":

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AK3LduV4-tg

Memories of times long ago in the NAAFI pigs bar... :lol:

I think some UFO sightings can be explained by things like chinese latterns and dodgy weather "stuff" (cant spell the proper word xD).
I have seen some thing dodgy 4 years ago on news year eve, it looked like a orange street light but quite high in the sky, it moved like a shooting star but slower, but still much faster than an aircraft, it made a sharp turn which i thought must be impossible, purely because the G forces must be immense. The sighting seemed like it lasted for about 15seconds. It was really weird.

Latest Threads