Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by RNMAMULL, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am posting this for 2 reasons.
    1.I know there are Naval Members here
    2.some regiments play Uckers.

On ROMFT,we already have a Beta Build of Uckers.It should,all things being well,go live Multiplayer in the very near future.I was wondering if there was any interest in an Online Inter Website Uckers Competition?
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Two questions - are we talking normal or wafu rules and how are you going to simulate "looking for the rules?"
  3. Hopefully we will have a Rules Options that are set before the game commences
  4. You'll know when they "up table" and suddenly log off!

Sent from my brain to your eyes via the Internet.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tis not a game to be played virtually, there's a deep satisfaction to be had in upboarding and watching the pieces scatter to the four corners.
  6. ..
  7. Will it have mixy blobs ?
  8. Once you've mastered the various nuances in Uckers, will you be producing a multi-player version of 'Pass the Pigs'?
  9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Up blob, mixy split, out with the yellows you six throwing bastard!!!

Suuuck back
  10. Has Noddy got wooden bollocks?
  11. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

The joy of mocking the up boarder can only be real life thing. To eight piece someone and a pipe made for all officers to the Wardroom to witness the humiliation just won't be the same online

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  12. Faslane back bar, until the non SM Jimmy banned it for being too raucous.
  13. It was bad enough trying to understand the gibberish that submariners spoke when they visited the Falklands back in '94 - at least they then proceeded to share copious amounts of pussers rum with us. Now I have to try and get my head round this!! One assumes it is akin to "Mornington Crescent?" (another game I have no f###ing clue on how to play...)
  14. Think of it as big boys Ludo, with more beer and violence.