Ubique

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by SparkyMarky, Mar 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone goin?

2. No.

We are the only ones to call it that anyway mate, the English/Scottish/Welsh seem to call it Minley.

3. Sparky Marky- I could either go to ubique or stay at home and f**k your mother...... decisions decisions....... your mother wins everytime!! :wink:

4. does this mean you'll be giving your own mother a rest that weekend?

5. You suppling the filled condoms this time Irish Cream? Or should we bring along our own condom filling machine again?!!

6. best you bring along your own, no harm in having 2!
    ah incidentally i dont think im going to minley/ubique

7. OH GOD! I SOOOOOO HOPE THAT YOU'RE ALL FROM THE ACF PART OF THE FORUM. :oops:

8. Your a wnker, fcuk off

9. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.

Back to the original topic. Anyone here goin to minley/ubique?

10. Yup Exeter will be there A half marathon team in Fleet down the road. A good weekend by all accounts.
    ET

11. Sorry that should be less a half marathon team. Any other OTC doing the half marathon?

12. Somebody has to tell you - the placenta was your mum's favourite twin.

13. That why she ate it?!

14. Is this the weekend when various OTCs go down to take a look at life in the Royal Engineers for a weekend? I remember being on my B1 Combat Engineer course at Gib Barracks in 1999 when something similar was run. Got spammed to teach very basic bridge demolition and some of them actually believed me when my demo Sapper came out loaded up with about 30 hayrick charges strapped to his dems belt! Probably lost the Corps a few potential officers that day...:wink:

As I remember though, the pish-up afterwards was fantastic - boat races and all sorts. Worth going down just for that, eh? :d