UBER CHAVSCUM KAREN MATTHEWS GUILTY

chimera

LE
I knew she was guilty from the start. Ginger hair and dodgy eyes - dead giveaway....................and the fact she's a gopping northern monkey.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
So what will happen to the other six or seven children now she's going down for several years?

B

Biscuits_AB

FiveAlpha said:
I knew she was guilty from the start. Ginger hair and dodgy eyes - dead giveaway....................and the fact she's a gopping northern monkey.
I knew she was guilty when she started with that performance on TV about 'her beautiful princess daughter'.

That kid's got a face like a robber's dog.

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
So what will happen to the other six or seven children now she's going down for several years?
Hopefully a balanced safe upbringing....... But then with the state of some Child services perhaps not

chimera

LE

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am shocked. Karen had such a lovely sweet face.

[quote="FiveAlpha]and the fact she's a gopping northern monkey.[/quote]

She is from Yorkshire which makes her a gopping Southern monkey. Watch it.

I know their sort - out with her ovaries and off with his goolies!!! One thing for sure, they'll never catch meningitis!!!

TheIronDuke said:
I am shocked. Karen had such a lovely sweet face.

[quote="FiveAlpha]and the fact she's a gopping northern monkey.
She is from Yorkshire which makes her a gopping Southern monkey. Watch it.[/quote]

FFS, she's an escaped social worker From Haringey, Landan... and It's soppy southern cnut, we Northern Monkeys are proud of the fact mate.

Almost forgot.. Burn the Pikey wankers!!!