u

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by littlescrubba, Jul 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :) G'day to you all,

Phil here and have I got some information to pass on to you all!

Ever thought about living down under, here in Australia, now wait for this; Serving in the Australian Armed Forces as an Australian Citizen on good wages, having the Austalian Government pay for your uplift and your family?

The Australian Government is wanting Army personnel who have just left the service because of being put off, or you have had it with the British Military, well this isn't a joke, as you will quickly find out, because I have a number of websites for you all to look at, which proves I am telling you the truth.

Over here at the moment, not many people want to join the forces, so the Government is recruiting you chaps who are fit, trained and want good money. Now I now I served in the RAAF from 1970-1973, then again from 1975-1987 and then decided to leave. Most of the people left the service in the early 70's after the Vietnam War, so when I re-enlisted in 1975 and bought back my previous service (thank goodness), my mustering then was called a Supplier (Equipo), and my wages were shocking.

But after I left, a huge number of personnel from all musterings and ranks left, which was called a brain drain, and it caused very Junior personnel to be promoted and the services were on the way down the drain. We kept on advising the different Governments about the problems and what to do, but as you all know, those idiots who knew nothing about the Defence Forces, all had an opinion and now with Indonesia just one hour to the North, with a population of around 250,000 Muslims who hate us, the Government knows that it takes around eighteen months to train civies into the military.

Of course they didn't want to mention National Service, because they wouldn't get any votes, so now this is what they are doing;

Australian Citizenship Amendment (Defence Families) Bill 2012 – Parliament of Australia
    Australia offers NZ soldiers $250k to swap armies - Business - NZ Herald News
    Recruitment Centre | Defence Jobs
    Recruitment Centre | Defence Jobs
    [FONT=&amp]ADF confirms military exodus[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Posted March 16, 2012 21:51:58 [/FONT]
    [​IMG][FONT=&amp]Photo:[/FONT] Walking away: The turnover rate has been creeping up since 2010. (Australian Defence Force)
    [FONT=&amp]Map: [/FONT]Australia
    [FONT=&amp]The Australian Defence Force has confirmed there has been an increase in the number of people leaving the military.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Defence officials have told a parliamentary inquiry the turnover rate for the force was at a record low of 7.1 per cent in 2010.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]But since then it has crept back up to about 9.3 per cent and is expected to continue to rise.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Military representatives have told a parliamentary inquiry medical, dental and engineering staff are proving especially difficult to attract and retain.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The head of the force's People, Strategy and Employment Group, Gerard Fogarty, says the department is monitoring the increase closely.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]"It is a cyclical phenomenon, our separation rates, and they do tend to rise over a seven-year period," he said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]"2005, 2006 we were talking about a recruitment and retention crisis and seven years later, we're back into a period where our separation rates are increasing."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]He says the resources boom is partly to blame for the rise in the turnover rate.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]"Those who are leaving are a mixture of technical skills and non-technical skills," he said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]"Many are going to the construction sector, which in itself is booming as a result of the resources boom."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Meanwhile, Defence chief David Hurley says Indigenous recruitment is not improving, despite a multi-million dollar investment.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The Defence Department has told a parliamentary inquiry it spent $11.8 million the past financial year on programs to attract Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]General Hurley says the most recent figures show Indigenous people make up less than 0.9 per cent of the total defence workforce.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]"It's a little higher in the ADF, 0.96 (per cent), so just under 1 per cent ... And despite being committed to Indigenous programs, Defence is not making any long-term progress in that area," he said.[/FONT]

Ok now all of us ex- or serving personnel here at present, expected that the Australian Government, would strike the Queen's 60th Anniversary medal for all personnel, who have served her Majesty during that sixty years. Well as usual nothing has been said, which is a disgrace. Because when we took the Oath when we joined, part of it was to protect Australia and Her Majesty the Queen, and have yet again be treated like garbage. I bet the Queen wouldn't be too happy if she found out that Australia and New Zealand Forces haven't received a thing.

So Now I will try putting this same message on the Navy and Air Force sites as well. We are desperate first off for Naval personnel, then Air Force followed by the Army. But I have talked to hundreds of ex-Vietnam Veterans about what happened to the Gurkas, and wish that they would apply to join the S.A.S troops in Western Australia, plus all ex-Army personnel - you to come on over as well.

Here is something that you won't know about, like 99% of Australians. Last year when our stupid Red Headed dumb bird Julia Gillard was in London for the wedding, she was summoned to Buckingham Palace. The Queen and the Duke were coming to Australia for the CHOGM meeting in Perth later last year.

The Queen ordered Julia Gillard to prepare paperwork to have Australia become a Republic. As soon as Gillard was on the aircraft coming back here (damn it ha-ha), she called her Foreign Affairs Minister Kevin Rudd, who was at a meeting in San Francisco, with a large number of Foreign Affairs Ministers from other Countries, including Hillary Clinton.

She told him what was going to happen and ordered him to hold a private talk with Hillary Clinton and to tell her this information. The Australian Government wants 5 million American Forces to come to Australia immediately, from the Navy, Air Force, the Marines, the Army, the Air National Guard and the Coast Guard. They are to bring all of their weapons, machinery, tanks, Naval vessels including nuclear Carriers and Submarines, plus all types of missiles, to take over the Northern Part of Australia, from a line from Broome in the Northwest of Western Australia, to just over the Daintree river North of Cairns in Queensland.

My mate lives near the Amberley Air Force Base to the West of Brisbane, and we used to work together at Amberley for my last five years of service. Anyway from the very first night, American Air Force Aircraft began arriving at Amberley, B-52's, C5A's, C-17's etc. When I was at Amberley, there were 3,500 Air Force Personnel, now there are 12,000 as well as 12,000 U.S. and Australian workers, making Amberley into one of the largest bases around the globe.

President Obama was to visit two years in a row, but Natural disasters kept him away, however during that time, China doubled their military expenditure to $94 Billion three years in a row, and out of the blue, came the news that China had assembled its very first South Pacific Naval Task Force, and was just waiting on two Aircraft Carriers (ex-Russian) to be upgraded with all new technology.

The American 7th fleet, which was usually home based in Hawaii, was ordered to become a mobile Fleet and to set sail and constantly watch the Chinese ships, sailing between the seas off New Zealand and Chile. When China finished its first Carrier, an announcement was made in Chinese newspapers that the were going to attack militarily Australia in a few years time, as Australia should be part of Asia.

However as they were sailing towards Australia, Obama flew into Darwin after Hillary Clinton had flown over here a number of times, with the heads of F.E.M.A., C.I.A., F.B.I., the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the head of the American Treasury and the head of Homeland Security on at least four occassions. They also flew into New Zealand four times and are currently working on increasing the special Antartic Base near Christchurch, into a huge base.

Obama announced that 2,500 Marines would be on continual training in Northern Australia, and the Chinese Government went completely crazy. So they were beaten at the post (thank goodness), so Australia looks like becoming a Continent with millions of troops, who can undergo all forms of training here; jungle warfare, desert, snow training, drought conditions, monsoon conditions, every form of training you can imagine.

So if the Gurkas, and all of you were to move over here, wow, would we have a fortress. Oh yes also for the very first time in the life of the Queen, when they flew in here for CHOGM, which was being held in Perth, she flew into Canberra for a couple of days, but never visited Sydney. She has never missed visiting Sydney during any of her visits.

But as her aircraft left Perth after the openeing of CHOGM, we officially became a Republic, which Australians haven't been told about yet. But also at the very end of CHOGM, when they have their special dinners etc, Prime Minister Key from New Zealand, couldn't get to the airport fast enough, to fly in his 757 direct to Wellington.

About three weeks after returning to Australia, Gillard flew to New Zealand and she was the very first leader of any Country to speak to all Polititions, during their speech session. She promised that all apples grown in New Zealand would be sold in Australia, plus if any New Zealand company wanted to open a branch or move to Australia, they would own the full 100% of that company, instead of the mandatory 49% maximum normally allowed for overseas Countries.

She gave a speech and the media stated that there was hardly a dry eye in Parliament that day, because she said, during all hostilities we have always backed America and we have always been the very first troops at their sides, our troops may be called Anzacs, but New Zealand and Australia are one giant family. I believe that we are going to join Countries, because in the New Zealand Herald only days after she left for Canberra, a question was asked; Do you want the Australian and Kiwi money merged as one?

Ok I will leave this information with you and if you need any further information, please contact the Australian Embassy in London. Believe me fellas and girls, English people living over here are treated as one of the family, and the colour of a person doesn't mean anything either. But there is a lot of ill feeling with the Muslims and the Illegal Boat People at the moment. Take care everyone and Fair Dinkum we need you all?

Phil

2. You've having a ******* laugh aren't you?

5 million???

3. At Aus$250,000 a pop.

Aus$1,250,000,000,000
    Yes thats One and a quarter TRILLION dollars

4. Whats the population of Australia these days?

5. 22 million.

6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You lot have read the first part of the post but not the middle. This bloke's not just in a tin foil hat, he's got the total oversuit and his trailer's lined with the stuff.

Phil, you know they can listen to your thoughts through your computer? Take a hammer to it. Kill it. Kill it now!

7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

OP hoofed. Complete shite.

• Like Like x 1