U. S. to halve troop number in Afghanistan.

1. I don't know. Why does it matter?
2. Alright fair enough, I don't even remember disliking the post, I just remember clicking on this thread yesterday and seeing that there was a personal attack directed at me.
3. Why do you feel so entitled to a debate? Why are you reacting so badly to a 17 year old you've never met disliking a post you made on an Internet forum? Do you respond to all negativity in your life by kicking up a fuss about it?

I don't know if you're going to respond to this post, but if you do, I'm not going to respond. This entire encounter has been a waste of time and it's clear neither of us are going to gain anything from it.
Certainly not by your 'ability' to explain why you dislike something.

D

Deleted 24582

1. I don't know. Why does it matter?
2. Alright fair enough, I don't even remember disliking the post, I just remember clicking on this thread yesterday and seeing that there was a personal attack directed at me.
3. Why do you feel so entitled to a debate? Why are you reacting so badly to a 17 year old you've never met disliking a post you made on an Internet forum? Do you respond to all negativity in your life by kicking up a fuss about it?

I don't know if you're going to respond to this post, but if you do, I'm not going to respond. This entire encounter has been a waste of time and it's clear neither of us are going to gain anything from it.
This is just internet banter. The real world is far worse. HTFU. If you ever wish to lead, you must first learn to obey. Realize that you will always be student and that you don’t know much in the grand scheme of things.

WoC1066

Clanker
This is just internet banter. The real world is far worse. HTFU. If you ever wish to lead, you must first learn to obey. Realize that you will always be student and that you don’t know much in the grand scheme of things.
Yeah man I get that, believe me. I'm not upset or anything, I've just got nothing better to do tbh. I learnt long ago that the first step to becoming a better person is admitting how little you- and everyone else- really knows.

D

Deleted 24582

Yeah man I get that, believe me. I'm not upset or anything, I've just got nothing better to do tbh. I learnt long ago that the first step to becoming a better person is admitting how little you- and everyone else- really knows.
But you are on a forum, filled with personal both current and former of the Army you want to serve in. They know lots.

Remember IRL the FNG has to earn respect. Which applies to any profession.

WoC1066

Clanker
But you are on a forum, filled with personal both current and former of the Army you want to serve in. They know lots.

Remember IRL the FNG has to earn respect. Which applies to any profession.
Yeah man, I get that. I've got a lot of things to do before I can claim that honour. I'm still a civvy, and **** knows if by graduation I'll still want to sign up.

D

Deleted 24582

Yeah man, I get that. I've got a lot of things to do before I can claim that honour. I'm still a civvy, and **** knows if by graduation I'll still want to sign up.
Attitude, attitude. You are a teenager, so while not quite a child you are not an adult either.

Besides wouldn’t you rather play Xbox, and shag the gf then mess around on a forum?!

Latest Threads