U.S Presidential Candidate Sends White Feather To British

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wiley, Aug 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Baptists for Brownback"(link), a website for supporters of U.S Presidential candidate Senator Sam Brownback, has called the British people "cowards" for planning to withdraw troops from Iraq, and has offered them a white feather:
  2. Umm, they have a point.....
  3. Fundamentalist Christianity in the raw.

How very attractive. The rantings of a fringe group on the far-right of bible belt politics is important, how?
  4. I suppose he got the name Brownback due to his inbred halfwit family using him as a condom.
  5. A strong contender for the nuttiest thing I've read in a long time.
  6. Who cares what some bloody yank thinks or says??????
    Since when have the americans ever said anything of importance?
    And where do they think they got their language and way of life from? Certainly not the middle east thats for sure, us British drew the map on that part of the world and have spilt more blood there than uncle sam ever will.
    Just ignore the americans, and they will go away, like most retards.
  7. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Nothing but another racist idiot. To be ignored i think.
  8. Read the rest of the comment, its a typical Neo-Con Evangelical rant!

"The US will save the world from those nasty non-christians.......foam.....rant.........we will bring the word of Christ to those non-believers......rant......we saved you in WW1 & WW2, now we'll have to do it again.......rant"

Feck off ya jumped up arrogant c*** :evil:
  9. Explain.
  10. I suppose the subserviant humiliation of knowing that you speak someone else's language will get to anyone eventually.
  11. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Sorry, I read that and had to suture my ribcage back together......I haven't been so amused for weeks; are you sure this wasn't on the website for the Landover Baptist Church?

12. And look what a bang up job the God fearing Americans did there
  13. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Funniest thing I've read in ages. Who exactly did he send the White Feather to? If he just addressed it to 'The British, Britain.' it might not have got too far.
  14. Im sorry, I cant resist it, I have to reply to the "mad pastor"
  15. We Brits conquered the world in ships powered by wind & navigated by stars. For the yanks to be in the same league they'd need to have sent Neill Armstrong to the moon... on a hang glider!

(Spanish Armada, 1940, Falklands AND with the words '1914-1918 (1919 in some villages)' & '1939-1945' on our War memorials this tw*ts having a laugh!)