U.S. Military Too Gay, Feminine to Strike Syria

Via TDB American Family Association: U.S. Military Too Gay, Feminine to Strike Syria
Lots of people from both ends of the political spectrum have made compelling arguments for and against U.S. intervention in Syria. This is not one of them.American Family Association radio host Sandy Rios thinks “the homosexual takeover of so much of our military” and the increased amount of women serving in key roles makes the U.S. Navy incapable of carrying out a strike against Syria. “When I looked at those battleships getting ready for battle in Syria, I couldn't help think about all the stories I've read about how women now are in the ranks of the Navy, getting pregnant at exponential numbers,” she said on air this week. “When I think about the folding in and the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell and the homosexual takeover of so much of our military I'm not sure how effective those naval ships will be.”
Which raises the question are the French too butch not to?

I'd question his maths. Getting pregnant at an exponential rate would lead to a US nominal roll the size of the universe.

Anything grey and shooty = Battleship.
Anything green and shooty = Tank
Anything wingy and shooty = Bomber

Journo-speak = Mong speak.
It's Sandy Rios, she's a wingnut talk radio host, journo is pitching it a bit high.

It's Sandy Rios, she's a wingnut talk radio host, journo is pitching it a bit high.
She's meeeja, thus she's automatically a mong, journo or not.

She's having a good go at Kerry here. God, that man is a soft target.

These AFA boys are a hoot:
  • For over twenty years, one of AFA's primary activities has been the organization of boycotts against sponsors of TV shows with "anti-Christian" messages and ideas. A few of the hundreds of boycott targets on AFA's list have included "Saturday Night Live," "Roseanne," "Nightline," "NYPD Blue," "Ellen," and "Desperate Housewives."
  • A major target of AFA's had been Disney and its subsidiaries; "Disney's attack on America's families has become so blatant, so intentional, so obvious, that American Family Association has called for a boycott of all Disney products until such time as this activity ceases." AFA ended its boycott of Disney in 2005, citing the departure of Disney CEO Michael Eisner and its divestiture of Miramax films as rationale, but openly stating "AFA had moved on to other important issues, such as an increasingly activist judiciary and the push for same-sex marriage."

• AFA filed lawsuits attempting to ban the curriculum, "Impressions," from public school classrooms on the grounds that it "promotes the religion of witchcraft."
I suspect they may not be Torchwood fans.

She has a point about the women. Gays though are a different thing. Hardest blokes I know are good with soft furnishings. As for the Syria stuff isn't it nice to see ultra right wing Amurica agreeing with a "darkie". Just goes to show books and covers etc...

From Huff Po
Since its 1977 founding by a Methodist pastor in Mississippi, the AFA (whose mission is to rid the nation of "ungodliness and depravity") has sprayed its venomous indignation like buckshot, boycotting any group that bears the faintest whiff of gay inclusion. Among its countless targets: the Walt Disney Co., for promoting "the homosexual agenda" by providing health coverage for employees in same-sex relationships; the American Girl doll company, for supporting the non-profit youth organization Girls Inc., which it called "a pro-abortion, pro-lesbian advocacy group"; Hallmark, for offering same-sex wedding cards on its racks; the Ford Motor Co., for advertising in gay publications and sponsoring gay pride celebrations; Archie comic books, for allowing its first openly gay character to marry another man in one of its stories; McDonald's, for joining the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce; and the Campbell Soup Co., for buying an ad in a gay magazine that featured a presumably lesbian couple and their son enjoying a bowl of butternut squash bisque.
These people must be exhausted.
Lesbian's eating Campbell's soup, outrageous, that's poor folks dining, have these ladies no standards?

She has a point about the women. Gays though are a different thing. Hardest blokes I know are good with soft furnishings. As for the Syria stuff isn't it nice to see ultra right wing Amurica agreeing with a "darkie". Just goes to show books and covers etc...
Indeed there is a long martial tradition of heroic Friends Of Dorothy. Not to mention Spartans etc...

I see what you did there.:omg::omg:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The NAAFI Bar 133
LeedsLoiner The Intelligence Cell 8
Speedy The NAAFI Bar 51