• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

U.S. Marine becomes first blind, double amputee to re-enlist

I'm sure Cpl Bradford will inspire others who are injured and I wish him the very best of luck. I trust VP Biden had the very great honour of meeting Cpl Bradford.
Many congratulations on your Son's passing out parade, ever the proud Father.

As a mentor. Helping those coping with less or worse? problems how to come to terms with the WHY meand other factors I think.

Good on him, one so young to lose so much but come back fighting to help others like himself.

in_the_cheapseats said:
I'll agree on the inspiring.

But how is he going to be employed?
He'll soon leave Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas, to work with other wounded Marines at Camp Lejeune, N.C.

He will be assigned to the East Battalion of the USMC Wounded Warrior Regiment Linky

jumpinjarhead said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
I'll agree on the inspiring.

But how is he going to be employed?
He'll soon leave Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas, to work with other wounded Marines at Camp Lejeune, N.C.

He will be assigned to the East Battalion of the USMC Wounded Warrior Regiment Linky
JJ - Thanks

What a superb set-up. UK take note......

Latest Threads