U.S. Escalates Online Attacks on Russia’s Power Grid

The United States is stepping up digital incursions into Russia’s electric power grid in a warning to President Vladimir V. Putin and a demonstration of how the Trump administration is using new authorities to deploy cybertools more aggressively, current and former government officials said.
If true then Russia has a moral right for counter measures including respective actions against US power grids, power generation, nuclear power plants and so on.
I work for decades in power enrgetics and our firm produces (under license) and distributes Israeli power measurement equipment. Another firm from our holding is software one. It develops Web based multi-platform (including UNIX) SCADA system that is being used in military applications, on nuclear power plants, on many energetic objects, including power grid.

If true then Russia has a moral right for counter measures including respective actions against US power grids, power generation, nuclear power plants and so on.
I work for decades in power enrgetics and our firm produces (under license) and distributes Israeli power measurement equipment. Another firm from our holding is software one. It develops Web based multi-platform (including UNIX) SCADA system that is being used in military applications, on nuclear power plants, on many energetic objects, including power grid.
You have to be kidding me? Your country does this to mine all the time, and now you want to cry when it happens to you.

Of course those honest as the day is long Russians would never dream of doing such a thing.

Russian Hackers Tried to Attack U.S. Power Grid | Digital Trends

DHS and FBI Say Russia Hacked the U.S. Electric Grid

Russian hackers used phishing tools in 2017 attack on grid

Russia has been doing this $h!t for years. Well if Russia doesn't like the taste of it's own medicine then Russia needs to stop dishing it out.

Last edited:
And nothing to do with the out dated Soviet power grid failing...

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
And President Trump knows nothing about it.

You will find additional information here.

Just curious tourists doing some online research comrade. Leningrad II Reactor #1 is famous throughout the whole world for its 1085MW net capacity. All my friends are desperate to see it.

They missed and got South America instead.

Sergey, you rarely post anything informative, but I'd never, ever want to see you banned because you are comedy platinum.

Sergey, you rarely post anything informative, but I'd never, ever want to see you banned because you are comedy platinum.
It depends which Sergey is on watch.

The regularity thing is probably because he keeps getting extras for doing such a $h1te job.
They need to get a new Sergey in and send the crap one to the Gulag.