U.S 75th Ranger's

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by L85-A2, Feb 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 5-mile run at no slower than 8 minutes per mile

Is it just me or is that PATHETIC

2. DiscoDan can skip it faster......in tights.

3. and heels :D

4. is that in boots with kit or
    trainers
    in boots I suppose thats quite good
    in trainers its hardly elite stuff

5. Dont forget, they will be singing cadence as well!!!

It thier lovely grey t shirts with ARMY on the front, white socks pulled all the way up and a dodgy pair of Nike's on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. ooohhhh that reminds me I must take that copy of Heartbreak Ridge back to blockbusters

7. That shat singing/running lark....We had a coy attached to us some years back, I can think of better things to do @ half six in the morning

8. http://www.rangerrp.com/Army_Ranger_Recruiting.html
    http://afwweb.orcon.net.nz/usrangers.html
    [​IMG]

Apparently, rangers lead the way. Hooaahh :roll: :roll:

9. B@llocks, met Rangers in Kosovo. What a bunch of over-hyped t@ssers, all muscle who can't run for shiit, no wonder they need heli support :roll:

brain-washed just about as much as the USMC......no wonder the US constantly feck things up if they call them 2 "special forces"

10. Brain washed? Maybe. But the grunts and Rangers get the job done when it's a straight up fight, and not a road side bomb set off by a bunch of chickensh*ts.

11. I belive gentlemen we have our first bite ':twisted:')

12. I met a couple of Rangers who were staying in our accommodation in Hong Kong when they were on exchange, special forces my arrse.

13. Our Bn worked with rangers on Ex-trumpet dance, Quite dense really. Couldn't run for toffie.

14. Where they abused by the QAs?? one who stayed with us when I was there was......on a daily basis :twisted:

15. We had a British kid in our unit in Germany. His parents had emigrated to the States, and he decided to join our Army. Wasn't a bad worker when he was sober, which was seldom. Finally got booted for drunkenness. A shame.