u are al rubbish

Not open for further replies.

OMG this will get ugly..(dons Osprey and hides under bed)

Your mad you know..oooh and a knob ! :wink:
know answers questions they just think they know it al and leave stupid comments if know one has got anything gd to say dont say anything at all.
Sorry did you say something?????

All I heard there was waaaah waaaah waaaah waaaah. Dry your eyes princess!!
Pompey, send key setting, over.

If you wrote in English you might have a chance of getting a response
pompeyx11 said:
why does know one reply to any of the questions on here sensibly??????????????????????????????????????????????/
It could be because most people hate chavs and people with the grammar compared to that of a frozen pea, the title may hint. :roll:
Well what the feck do you expect posting a topic/thread spouting this dripple?!?!

As far as I can see you asked some questions and got the answers you were looking for. If they weren't the answers you wanted.....tuff!

Now please lighten up and stop throwing your toys out the pram!
"Pompey X11" When you have learnt how to spell come back. In the meantime take a large "Feck-Off Pill" and leave the real soldiers alone!! Off ya go now son.......off ya go..........
pompeyx11 said:
what a c***, im no chav mate, i dont know how you can get that outcome from a title you little prick

Erm.....have you actually read the title?!?!

I think you meant.....'Why are you all rubbish??'

Did you just headbutt the keyboard several times to type that????
pompeyx11 said:
what a c***, im no chav mate, i dont know how you can get that outcome from a title you little prick
Obviously not :roll: chav c*nt
Pompey - in all seriousness, the mods closed your last thread with a note to say use the stickeys. There is a designated thread for all Medical queries.

Your getting harrassed because you are using Text speak, and that just isnt appreciated at all here. Making smart arrse (ba dum ching!) comments isnt helping your case either.

Expect this thread to follow your last 2.
pompeyx11 said:
haha the real soliders most ppl on here are't even in the army lmfao.
And one of them includes you...chav scum

What is it your looking for/upset about?

There must have been a question at the start that kicked you off?
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads