Tyson about to pop his clogs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cabana, Aug 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently Tyson reckons he is about to kick the bucket due to drink and drugs.

BBC Sport - Mike Tyson 'close to death from drugs and alcohol'

Oh well, how sad, never mind and it couldn't happen to a more deserving chap springs to mind. Although I tend to believe that this is some attention seeking exercise by the said chap.

2. Becoming a Muslim evidently put him on the straight and narrow.

Drink, drugs, rape, ear severing.....what a lovely chap; I'll miss him.

• Like Like x 2

3. Me too, I've quite misted up.....

4. So that's the straight and narrow for a muslim, is it? That explains a lot.

5. Bloody hell frightened the shit out of me when I saw the title, been away for a few days you see visiting our kid who lives on the 24th floor of Aalala walah tower in Kensington, course me next door neighbour and her 14 mixed ethnic diversity child credit receiving offspring said we will look after the dog, no problem dude innit.

Thank god Tyson is alright, he looks 'orrible and nasty but he really is a big softie for a pitbull/ridgeback/Yorkshire terrier cross.

6. Savage bloke at times but a bloody good boxer in his day none the less. If the current crop of heavyweights had half his talent then Boxing wouldn't be a fading sport.

7. Mike Tyson has overcome many obstacles in his life. Apart from the letter S

• Like Like x 12
  8. To ear is to be human but forgiveness is divine.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I can't imagine anyone having him in their dead pool. I certainly don't.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. I don't either. I think he has just been having bad dreams or something.

11. I haven't drank or took drugs in six days, and for me that's a miracle.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]​Oh well that's alright then. I don't fancy he's gonna drop dead in the immediate future so I'm not going to worry about it. I'll bet he makes a mean drunk. :? ;-P [/FONT]

12. Fixed etc.

13. He did not ever get over his Desire for Washington?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Don King ruined Tyson, before him he was exceptionally talented.