Tyson about to pop his clogs

Becoming a Muslim evidently put him on the straight and narrow.

Drink, drugs, rape, ear severing.....what a lovely chap; I'll miss him.

Becoming a Muslim evidently put him on the straight and narrow.

Drink, drugs, rape, ear severing.....what a lovely chap; I'll miss him.

So that's the straight and narrow for a muslim, is it? That explains a lot.

Bloody hell frightened the shit out of me when I saw the title, been away for a few days you see visiting our kid who lives on the 24th floor of Aalala walah tower in Kensington, course me next door neighbour and her 14 mixed ethnic diversity child credit receiving offspring said we will look after the dog, no problem dude innit.

Thank god Tyson is alright, he looks 'orrible and nasty but he really is a big softie for a pitbull/ridgeback/Yorkshire terrier cross.

Savage bloke at times but a bloody good boxer in his day none the less. If the current crop of heavyweights had half his talent then Boxing wouldn't be a fading sport.

To ear is to be human but forgiveness is divine.

G

goatrutar

I can't imagine anyone having him in their dead pool. I certainly don't.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I haven't drank or took drugs in six days, and for me that's a miracle.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]​Oh well that's alright then. I don't fancy he's gonna drop dead in the immediate future so I'm not going to worry about it. I'll bet he makes a mean drunk. :? ;-P [/FONT]

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I haven't drank or took drugs in six days, and for me that's a miracle.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]​Oh well that's alright then. I don't fancy he's gonna drop dead in the immediate future so I'm not going to worry about it. I'll bet he makes a mean Bloody Mary. :? ;-P [/FONT]
Fixed etc.

Don King ruined Tyson, before him he was exceptionally talented.
With Cus D'Amato as his father figure/psychologist/getter out of scrapes, he just about kept it together, once Cus went to the ringside in the sky, Tyson was a fragile timebomb.

King had a hand in screwing over many Heavyweight Chumps, but at end of day Tyson needed little help in messing life up.

In his day, before his invincibility bubble was burst, Tyson was a impressive wrecking ball in the squared circle, out of the ring definitely not so impressive.

Best of luck to 'Iron Mike' in staying off the booze.

With Cus D'Amato as his father figure/psychologist/getter out of scrapes, he just about kept it together, once Cus went to the ringside in the sky, Tyson was a fragile timebomb.

King had a hand in screwing over many Heavyweight Chumps, but at end of day Tyson needed little help in messing life up.

In his day, before his invincibility bubble was burst, Tyson was a impressive wrecking ball in the squared circle, out of the ring definitely not so impressive.

Best of luck to 'Iron Mike' in staying off the booze.
Yeah he was an impressive wrecking ball - until people started hitting him back