Tyrone Goes Shopping

Apologies if this has made it around before but it just arrive din my inbox:

[video=youtube;GOwjXNfiNqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOwjXNfiNqs[/video]

P

PrinceAlbert

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages! All that effort for 40 cigarettes! What a bellend.

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages! All that effort for 40 cigarettes! What a bellend.
Indeed and he is but one of many thousands we have here for our collective entertainment.

where was the grim reaper when you need him. what a dopey tit

God help America if they give him the choice of jail or the marines. :|

Not seen this before - love the accompanying music. Got to ask JJH did he get out of the shop on his own or was he still there when shop owner arrived to open up?

P

PrinceAlbert

Not seen this before - love the accompanying music. Got to ask JJH did he get out of the shop on his own or was he still there when shop owner arrived to open up?
Did you not watch it to the end, where he lays down face first waiting for the old bill to open the door?

Apparently not........

Indeed and he is but one of many thousands we have here for our collective entertainment.
Not wishing to be racist, but didn't this morons gait & appearance in the clip remind anybody else of a particularly thick specimen from the local zoological gardens Primate section! :)

I'm sure chimps are ever so much better at climbing.
It makes for a great visual to put this fellow in the saying that if a million of others like him were put on keyboards they would eventually tap out a Shakespearean sonnet.

I was unaware that Americans could enlist in Her Majesty's forces.
Out of interest do US courts actually do that? Time and again on movies you see guys saying it was the marines or jail. Always wondered if it was true?
We do it the other way. We take fine upstanding chaps and turn them into whoring, hard drinking psychopaths

Out of interest do US courts actually do that? Time and again on movies you see guys saying it was the marines or jail. Always wondered if it was true?
We do it the other way. We take fine upstanding chaps and turn them into whoring, hard drinking psychopaths
I cannot say it is not done on occasion, but it is expressly prohibited by regulation--even for the US Marines. ;-)