Tyrone Goes Shopping

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, Oct 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has made it around before but it just arrive din my inbox:

2. That is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages! All that effort for 40 cigarettes! What a bellend.

3. Indeed and he is but one of many thousands we have here for our collective entertainment.

4. Words (nearly) fail me.

'Kin excellent footage.

5. I've seen this before on America's Dumbest Criminals ... it's brilliant footage, it never fails to make me laugh everytime I watch it!

6. where was the grim reaper when you need him. what a dopey tit

7. God help America if they give him the choice of jail or the marines. :|

8. Not seen this before - love the accompanying music. Got to ask JJH did he get out of the shop on his own or was he still there when shop owner arrived to open up?

9. Did you not watch it to the end, where he lays down face first waiting for the old bill to open the door?

Apparently not........

10. Not wishing to be racist, but didn't this morons gait & appearance in the clip remind anybody else of a particularly thick specimen from the local zoological gardens Primate section! :)

11. Yep I watched it to the end but no feed on what did happen...I wanted "you're nicked shots", handcuffing or (snigger snigger) he 'runs' for it when door opens.

12. I'm sure chimps are ever so much better at climbing.

13. Well that´s certainly livened up my rather dull afternoon. He reminds me of a black Norman Wisdom (RIP). Another comedy classic

14. That should have been used to advertise Hamlet cigars ,when you could do such things.Fucking hilarious!!