Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by squirt, Dec 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yesterday, I was at home and felt several earthquakes - as you do..! Turns out it was a sonic boom caused by the new Typhoon Eurofighter. Did anyone else feel the tremors? Surely that's an issue to be raised if people's houses can experience such violent shaking and possible damage?

I just thought it was quite impressive to have felt the tremor even though the jet was supposedly 60 miles out in the Irish Sea! 8)

2. me thinks wrong area for this one-Mods please rectify and punish this wrong-doer :roll:
  3. I'm sorry - please forgive me! :(
  4. Spank him within an inch of his life :twisted:
  5. Dui-lai, you were the kid in the front of the class that would remind the teacher that she forgot to assign homework, weren't you? :wink:
  6. Oh yes-you have me sussed mate :oops:

Long time no see-hows it going ya redneck sister fecker :wink:
  7. Hey, my sister is hot, you'd do her too! :wink:

Yours, on the other hand, looks like Julia Childs, only with a tash thicker than Tom Sellecks. :D

And quit dragging threads off topic, cnut! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. feck off redneck-which nationality is this site anyway :roll:

Fecking Yanks, trying to tell us what to do :wink:
  9. WTF is Julia Childs anyway?

Is that your cross dressing shemale alter ego Corps?

10. I thought you were all Welsh? :lol:

Just trying to keep the tradition going. Now fetch my pipe and slippers, boy! :lol:
  11. [​IMG]

Dui-lai's sister, sans tash.

Now Corporal old chap, that was below the belt. I am scottish and proud of it but to be called Welsh that really hurts you know :wink:
  13. And she gives good head too :wink:
  14. I WAS RIGHT!!!!

It IS your cross dressing shemale alter ego Corps.

15. And I thought squaddie wives were ugly, she is standard for USMC wives :wink: