Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by glasshammer, Jul 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jet lands on runway with people stood at the end of said runway.
  2. Thats at RAF Coningsby and the other side I'm pretty sure are more landing lights. He nearly punctured his tyres on the fence too.
    Those bad boys are silly loud at the best of times, the spotter types must have had bleeding ears.
  3. Poof stuff. Now a Victor doing it was impressive, and proper loud.
  4. There is a separate part of the forum for all Internet links and videos. Search and you'll find it

Do you mean for videos like this?
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

That's nothing....Often used to get jets returning to the HAS's with bits of trees stuck in the pylons....
  6. Disappointing, I thought this was a follow up thread to the PG tips chimp snuffing it thread.
  7. RAF jet hits runway - it's within 5 miles of where it was soposed to be...that was a bullseye in my day.... tea 'n medals all round!!!! :woot:
  8. RAF Waddington, during the air show, the road running across the end of the runway has traffic lights and bells to halt traffic and moronic pedestrians, before they are decapitated by low flying crab contraptions. No doubt all of those knackers will be rushing to sign up with an ambulance chasing lawyer this week.
  9. Why do I have the urge to stab that Septic in the throat with my Bic pen*?

*-Other writing impliments are available to stab septic's with
  10. HHH

HHH LE

You could get on YouTube if you do!!