Typhoon jets grounded.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Sep 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Contrary to what's reported in the Sun..

From the Scum..

Ejector seat fault grounds every RAF Typhoon | The Sun |News|Campaigns|Our Boys

2. So, clearly, we need another 100 of them ...

3. Dont be silly, 200 at least.

4. Won't not being able to jump out make the drivers take better care of them?

5. I wouldn't be too hard on The Scum. Journalists of every stripe are dissembling turds by their very nature. A good reminder, though never to believe anything in the meeja.

6. Weill... if the Huns & the Wops had only had done that 70 years ago it would saved a lot of embarrassment, as there would have been no need for a BoB Day!
    This 'plane is a complete canard...

7. I thought that was just the front wingletty things :rofl:The rest of it is a duck?

8. Does this not take us back to world war one days where pilots weren't given parachutes because of the temptation to ditch the bird rather than try to steer it safely in for a crash landing?

9. I am surprised the things ever fly anyway, we could never get a chopper when we needed one unless it was supplied by the RN or AAC.