Types of Arrse flounce

You're wasting your time. I've been in plenty of pubs in Nottingham (I was born a short walk from the left lion), and I boat through it regularly.

I haven't seen anyone doubled up with laughter as some bipedal tortoise gives it large about his derring do.

I drink in a pub that was run by an ex TSM in the RHA, not far from his hovel, and that attracts some bullshitters. Yet he has not been seen.

RHA? Trans Sgt Major. Yeah. I get that. Donkey Wallopers, eh... tsk.

You're wasting your time. I've been in plenty of pubs in Nottingham (I was born a short walk from the left lion), and I boat through it regularly.

I haven't seen anyone doubled up with laughter as some bipedal tortoise gives it large about his derring do.

I drink in a pub that was run by an ex TSM in the RHA, not far from his hovel, and that attracts some bullshitters. Yet he has not been seen.

Doesn't he dwell in the Hyson Green/Radford area? They're bad enough without drugsy making them worse.

Doesn't he dwell in the Hyson Green/Radford area? They're bad enough without drugsy making them worse.
He does.

I walked through Hyson in summer 2020, and I've honestly never seen such an utter dump.

I have to give Bugsy his due; when he told us all about his experiences in Afghanistan, he was probably just having flashbacks of walking back to his hovel after a night on the meths

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not sure if you included me in that as Sixty had already banned him by the time I whacked another months ban on top of whatever you two had given him?
I wasn't including myself mate. I saw the ban upgrade, didn't get involved in that, you both beat me to it by a whisker. I just dealt with the report actions and thread clean ups.

I wasn't including myself mate. I saw the ban upgrade, didn't get involved in that, you both beat me to it by a whisker. I just dealt with the report actions and thread clean ups.

I don't know if this is someone's sock, thinking they are being 'edgy' but failing miserably, or if the site has attracted a proper mental case. I suspect the latter.

I'm glad the mods have seen fit to wield the ban hammer but is it possible to delete every post it has ever made so that no sign of the vile wretch can be found?

When it returns, as it surely will, please smite it into oblivion until it learns to behave like a human being because nothing it has posted so far has added anything to ARRSE.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't know if this is someone's sock, thinking they are being 'edgy' but failing miserably, or if the site has attracted a proper mental case. I suspect the latter.

I'm glad the mods have seen fit to wield the ban hammer but is it possible to delete every post it has ever made so that no sign of the vile wretch can be found?

When it returns, as it surely will, please smite it into oblivion until it learns to behave like a human being because nothing it has posted so far has added anything to ARRSE.
It won't be back under that username and if it is spotted under another name, that will go as well. Just hit the report button. If the new name is spotted early enough, it will be treated as SPAM, instant oblivion and all the posts that go with it.

The hundreds of remaining posts from the original account can only be removed by a mod individually, and nobody has time for that I'm afraid.

Admin can do it, but historically they prefer not to delete stuff unless it's compelling. You can always ask by emailing admin@arrse.co.uk

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer

It's had about 10 different user names including Fake Sheik etc.
Usually posts in the milf thread using the ever so catchy "proud to be on Arrse" attched to whatever female it's posted.
It's just a mental case, every time it's sock accounts get noticed it starts a new one.
It went full on berserker batshit mental just because Arte told him to calm down.

Last edited:

Latest Threads