Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Types of Arrse flounce

That's a sudden change in the course of an afternoon, did you have a word with him?

My hopes are still earnest.

MM's account has never been deleted and he didn't ask for it to be. He simply observed that he was getting rather fed up of having to write long posts correcting a certain Google Ninja's invariably inaccurate claims about various aircraft types and that annoyance, along with pressure of work, had led to his deciding to take a break from Arrse. He made the statement in response to at least one post which tagged him asking for comment.

As far as I can see, no flouncing was involved in his case.

MM's account has never been deleted and he didn't ask for it to be. He simply observed that he was getting rather fed up of having to write long posts correcting a certain Google Ninja's invariably inaccurate claims about various aircraft types and that annoyance, along with pressure of work, had led to his deciding to take a break from Arrse. He made the statement in response to at least one post which tagged him asking for comment.

And various sections are poorer for it now without some of his knowledgeable input.

As may be so but his account was not here at 11:00 hrs today. Anyway long may he stay AWOL Arrse is a much better place without him and my suspicion of his role and motive stands.

There was a mug?

Worrrllll, when I say mug...

As may be so but his account was not here at 11:00 hrs today. Anyway long may he stay AWOL Arrse is a much better place without him and my suspicion of his role and motive stands.
What suspicions of role and motive may I ask please?

It's not hard, read my previous posts further up the thread. Post 2268.
He knows his shit in certain subjects. A few here can corroborate much of what he often stated too.
I’m sorry you found/find that threatening/ irritating.

What suspicions of role and motive may I ask please?

I am strongly of the opinion that certain posters on here are either officially sanctioned or self appointed to troll any form of dissent or perceived criticism of various other services.Three obvious examples are A2matelot, Greenfly and Magic Mushroom all who seem to have flounced in the past month

I can't speak for A2Matelot or Greenfly (who seems to be part of the full M&S range of socks we get on here), but MM joined Arrse in 2003 enquiring about Norman MacMillan's book Into the Blue.

If this was a cunning device to cover MM's assignment as the RAF's plant onto Arrse, it wasn't that cunning as he made clear that he was one of our crustacean brethren from the outset - the FOB roundel as his avatar was a bit of a clue...

Since BadCO knows exactly who he is, I suspect that were MM some sort of evil crab plot to undermine or troll the site, his account might have been turned into crab paste before now.

And his account was not deleted after he logged out, was there yesterday - I wanted to track something down about the E-3 that I knew he'd written - and is here today, so it there was a period when it couldn't be found, it was some electrons acting up rather than a flounce. Given what I think he's doing at the moment, I doubt that emailing BadCO/GoodCO tearfully demanding the deletion of his account and then equally tearfully demanding its reinstatement would've been that high on his list of priorities.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can't speak for A2Matelot or Greenfly (who seems to be part of the full M&S range of socks we get on here), but MM joined Arrse in 2003 enquiring about Norman MacMillan's book Into the Blue.

If this was a cunning device to cover MM's assignment as the RAF's plant onto Arrse, it wasn't that cunning as he made clear that he was one of our crustacean brethren from the outset - the FOB roundel as his avatar was a bit of a clue...

Since BadCO knows exactly who he is, I suspect that were MM some sort of evil crab plot to undermine or troll the site, his account might have been turned into crab paste before now.

And his account was not deleted after he logged out, was there yesterday - I wanted to track something down about the E-3 that I knew he'd written - and is here today, so it there was a period when it couldn't be found, it was some electrons acting up rather than a flounce. Given what I think he's doing at the moment, I doubt that emailing BadCO/GoodCO tearfully demanding the deletion of his account and then equally tearfully demanding its reinstatement would've been that high on his list of priorities.
It's almost as if 21st was talking bollocks for a change.

Mm’s integrity is restored.
Too many it was never in question.

gen saddened to hear some thought that way though.

21st....

you know the drill. You cant make accusations as such and not expect to be called out.
With regards to what MM has previously said it has correllated with stuff I 'knew' already. Other info has also filled in many 'blanks'.

Unless you have some massive disclosure to make...I think you have ND'd.

And the massive amount of other informative stuff he posted..or radily answered.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's almost as if 21st was talking bollocks for a change.

Or living up to his sig block ?
“ Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed. ."

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Heavens to Betsy!

Say it isn't so...
Very much of a toys out of the pram poster, disagree and he'll beat the dumb button with the speed and agility of a right hand strengthened by intensive repetitive movements.